Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

*ring ring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

"Eh, Hi, eh, this is Dante, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

"Dante, Castellano...? My name is Jackson Frost... I think we need to talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"Oh..... yes. Yes we do. I just don't think it's a good thing to discuss over the phone. Do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see, pulling Bianca into my arm, letting her rest her head against my chest. "My wife and I can come out to Buffalo tomorrow. We'll book our flight tonight, secure things here in Salem, and be out there tomorrow evening. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"Sounds perfect. We have a guest house if you two would like to stay there? And then maybe we can all discuss what to do next. We'll meet you here at the house? I'll even set up a car to pick you up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

"That would be very nice of you. Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know when our flight lands and then when we land. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:48 pm

"Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you for calling, Mr. Frost. Have a nice evening. Bye."

*Hangs up.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano   Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson Frost to Dante Castellano
Page 1 of 1