Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What the hell...?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What the hell...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

"We heard you loud and fucking clear! Now let my brother the fuck go!" Tony let him go, smoothing his shirt down and smiling at both of us. "Now I know you'll let my girls do their business and leave them alone?" I nodded roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

I was just about to walk away with B when I heard the fighting. I turned and cried out. "Daddy!" I hated Jackson. Yes. But I didn't want him and daddy to fight over it. "They'll leave us alone... I'm sure." I swallowed, taking B's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

Fucking prick. He was going to pay for putting his hands on me. Dammit for being in a public place. Turning to Dante, I saw the clerk come back out. "The judge will see the four of you now." I couldn't help but laugh. The girls' shit was going to be bare, and they couldn't get themselves out of this one. "Thank you, Alice." She nodded her head. "Courtroom 4B. Fourth floor, down the west hall."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I hugged A's arm, wincing. Daddy was going to know that the four of us were here together now. Well, not together, but here for the same purpose. "Daddy, I..." I really didn't know what to say... What could I say to get us out of this, and I knew A wasn't going to lie to daddy.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:27 pm

My eyes snapped open wide, my heart sinking. "I... I..." I couldn't say anything. What could I say? We had basically just been caught lying through our teeth. I bit my lip, staring down at my feet as tears bubbled up in my eyes. "I'm sorry." Was all I could manage to whisper. And what was even worse was the Frost boys were getting a kick out of it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 pm

"Well you heard the lady, wife," I said smugly as I stared right at Bianca. I was gaining great pleasure out of this for the sheer fact the fucker messed with my brother and deserved it. Bianca was just an added bonus. "let's go." I smirked at Bianca and then at Mr. Castellano who suddenly turned pale white. I shoved Jackson ahead and started toward the court room.

Last edited by Dante Frost on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm

I felt sick to my stomach, all the blood was draining from my head as the Frost boys skipped away. They were lying... my little girl wouldn't marry... no... no Bianca wouldn't do that.. I glanced down at Abby. She looked just as guilty as Bianca. Did she.... no... Oh God. "Did.. you just flat out lie to me.... did those boys force you to marry them?!?!?" I stepped forward but Abigail grabbed my arm. "No daddy! Please!" I glared hard. "I'll kill them! I'll fucking destroy! Dead!!! They're dead!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 am

I laughed my ass off as Dante and I headed toward the stairs to go up to the courtroom. Winking back at Abigail, I just let her father handle things. She felt miserable now, and I was glad. "I didn't think things would go this smoothly. She probably knew who we were, so she told the judge and he expidited the process." Laughing more as we headed up the stairs. "Did you see the look on their face when she came out and said the judge would see us now! Abigail was drowning in her own deceit. It was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 am

Swallowing, I looked up at Daddy. "We don't know what happened, Daddy. We woke up and we were married to them. It was a dumb, drunken Vegas thing. That's all there is to it. But we're getting it taken care of." Of course, he'd have to know that we used fake IDs, because no one would let underage girls get married, even in Vegas, but I hoped that wouldn't dawn on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 am

I smoothed out my jacket. "Get this taken care of. I have something to set up." With that I turned and left. I was going to destroy those boys. Starting by letting Jackie know what wonderful little monsters he raised. I got in my limo and headed toward the Frost estate. They were going to pay no matter what it took. Nobody took advantage of my little girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 am

"Oh God." I said watching as daddy left. "He's going to make them pay for this... I hate them... but Oh God." I glanced at B, smacking her arm lightly. "You didn't help nothing telling him we were drunk!" I laughed slightly. "Let's go get this marriage done and over with and worry about daddy and whatever revenge he's setting up later." I took her hand and led her toward the steps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 am

"So was Bianca. Funny times. Funny times. Best day I've had since I married the bitch!" I laughed, knocking my brother with my hand. "That was for being a dumbass and getting your ass almost killed. How many times has Pops said not to push that crazy fucker's buttons??"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 am

I walked with A's hand up the stairs. "I know, I just didn't know what to say, A. He already knew we'd done it. I didn't want him to think we did it out of our own free will. You know he hates the Frosts as much, well, more than we do. I didn't want him to kill them and have their deaths on our hands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am

I shook my head. "When have I ever done what people have told me? Yeah, I respect Pops and love him and all, but when I am pushed, you know nothing stops me. And Castellano pushes me just being around!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well, I'm pretty sure he might kill them anyways.." I glanced up at the boys from behind and shook my head. "We just get this terrible mistake buried and move on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm

I chuckled as we came out of the stair doors. "Well, try for me to shut up cause I don't want his guards beating my ass when I got to save your sorry one." I headed down the hall with him toward the court room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

Laughs shortly. "You know Pops won't let him do anything to our sorry asses. And yes, I did say ours because our sorry asses are married to his pathetic daughters."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 am

Following the guys down the hall, I bit my lip. "A, do you think that maybe this is going to easily? I mean, why did we get so lucky to see the judge on the fly like this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell...?   What the hell...? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2