Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Trial

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dante's Trial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:12 am

"Wait, I don't understand," I spoke so only Abigail could hear me. "Did he just ... what did he just do?" It sounded like he was letting Dante go, but then retracting it in the same sentence. He couldn't be sending my brother to jail. He hadn't done a goddamned thing wrong! If he did, then lock me up as well! Because Dante's only crime is being in love. And if that was the case, I was guilty as well. Because I am in love with Abigail and I would do anything for her. Lock me up as well, cocksucker!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:18 am

"Nooo!" I cried out, pulling myself quickly off the bench and walking through the swinging doors or whatever the hell they are that were completely useless and were only a hindrance. I ran over to Dante, wrapping my arms around his neck, holding onto him. It had been so long since I'd touched him, since I'd held him. I couldn't let this happen to Dante. I didn't kill Kylie, but all the evidence said that I did. "You can't do this. You can't. You have to be there for DJ! Don't!" I sobbed into his neck, not letting go of him. I knew I was going to be pulled from the room any minute now, but I didn't care. I couldn't let them do this to my husband. I couldn't let them do this to Dante. I could hear the judge's gavel banging, calling for order in the court, but I didn't care at all. All that mattered was Dante and keeping him out of jail so he could be there for DJ.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:27 am

I rolled my eyes, watching as Bianca practically flew over to Dante. I had no clue what I saw in her... ever. She was so obsessed with a man who didn't deserve she couldn't even see the one who did deserve her. The good man. I stood, walking out of the courtroom. I heard all I needed too. I was going to force her to give me the results for the baby's paternity and if the baby was mine, I'd raise him or her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:29 am

I tried to stop B but she was gone and in Dante's arms before I could do a thing. Not that I blamed her.. if I was in her terrible shoes I'd do the same. "It means if B goes to jail so does Dante." I told Jackson, hugging him tightly and burying my face in his chest. I hated this. All of it. Especially the fact that in a few short months DJ could lose both parents for years to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:35 am

That was a fair enough verdict. I knew Bianca would be found innocent so I wasn't worried in the slightest. However I knew the second Bianca stood she was. She ran toward me and I wrapped my arms as tight as they could possibly hold around her. I kissed her forehead, whispering as the judge called off his goons. "It's okay. You're innocent. You'll get freed and so will I. I'm not scared. Don't be scared... shhhh." I rubbed her back, kissing her lips softly. I didn't dare let my emotions take over and give me more than a second to kiss knowing I'd never stop if I did. "Don't worry. Calm down. It's not good for the baby."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:06 am

I hadn't been worried about the baby. The matron at the jail knew I was pregnant and she made sure I had proper nutrition and that I took my vitamins. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be taking care of the baby. I should feel bad about it, but at least someone was taking care of him or her. The only thing that mattered right now was Dante and ensuring his freedom. I licked my lips, tasting him on them. "You need to be home with DJ. He's been without us for too long." I didn't want to let go of him. I just wanted to stay in his arms and never let go. "Mrs. Frost, your husband can return home to your son now. You however have to return to where you came from." Was that his nice way of saying I had to go back to jail? I knew that! I didn't need him reminding me. I looked up at Dante, feeling horrible I was crying in front of him, but I couldn't hold back, not after what the judge had just sentenced him to. "I love you, Dante! What if I'm not found innocent? What if..." I knew I needed to shut my mouth. I was innocent, but all of the evidence said differently. But I knew better than to say things that could implicate me. "I can't let you go to jail for something when neither of us did anything wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:16 am

I closed the file on my desk and turned to the police officer who had accompanied Bianca Frost, gesturing for her to approach the bench. Quietly, I told her to let her have her time with her family, five minutes or so before standing and leaving the room. I would have to be back in court with them in no time at all for Mrs. Frost's trial. I hadn't seen any of the evidence yet, but being in that courtroom just now was enough to make me want to pass judgment already. But I always adhered to the letter of the law, even if my heart was speaking to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:28 am

I took a deep breath, holding Abigail against my chest and kissing the top of her head. From the looks of it, Bianca seemed extremely guilty. She didn't want Dante to go to jail and she was sure he was going to. Did that mean she was guilty herself? I never thought she could be capable of anything like that. She was such a pushover. Ok, so I would never say that out loud. Both Abigail and Dante would kick my ass for it. But could she really believe she was guilty? Could she really be guilty? I looked up at Steven who came back and sat down beside Abigail and I inhaled deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:08 am

"Don't worry. You won't be found guilty because your innocent. Stop asking what if. Because you'll be home in no time. Just like me." I let my hands move over her shoulders, rubbing at them. "Just relax and breathe. It'll be okay. We'll live through this. We've been through worse. And we'll live through this. We always survive. We always overcome. We will again. I swear it. Just relax." I kissed her forehead, holding her against me as I buried my face in her dark curls. I had missed her. More than anything. Her and DJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:11 am

"I love your sister," Daddy started, taking my hand and rubbing it as I leaned into Jackson, "but she's not helping her case at all. She's letting her emotions get the best of her." I bit my lip. "I'm going to talk to her after this but maybe it's best if Dante stays away from her trial when it comes around." I opened my mouth in shock. "Daddy you can't ask that of Dante." He sighed. "I'm not going too. You have too, Jackson." He said looking at Jackson. I sat stunned, not sure if daddy was right or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:38 am

I was sure my dropped all the way to the floor, just like on cartoons. I was sure it was going to take a forklift to bring it back up again. I couldn't believe he was actually asking me to ask my brother, or persuade him to stay away. I had no idea where he got the gall to ask me that. I know if ANYONE ever asked me to stay away from Abigail for ANY reason, I wouldn't do it. I shook my head. "Hell no! Seriously, would you stay away if it was Carlina up there and not YOUR DAUGHTER?!?!" I ran my fingers through my head, shaking my head. "How can you even ask that of me!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:46 am

I held Dante close, not wanting to let go for anything. I was surprised that no one had pulled me off of him yet. Did they actually see how badly I needed him? Did they actually care? I didn't care what they cared, as long as they let me be in his arms, at least for the moment. Pulling my head back, I looked up at Dante. "When you go home..." I swallowed, wishing I was going home with him, "can you hold DJ and tell him his mama loves him." I quickly buried my face back in his neck, holding onto him tightly. I wished more than anything I was going home with him, but I knew I'd just be going back to that cold cell all by myself, so I wasn't letting go until they made me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:51 am

"Yes I would. If it meant saving her from years in jail. I'd sacrifice anything for my wife, and I'll do the same for my children. Bianca included. That's why I'm going to let her hate me for doing this." I stared at Daddy. "If he's here, she'll be upset the entire time, she won't concentrate on herself. She'll be too busy worrying about Dante's possible jail time to relax and show the judge she has NOTHING TO worry about. And that she is innocent. Dante won't help her in the end. He'll make it worse. So he has to stay away. Will you talk to him Abby?" I just sat staring at him, unsure of what to say... I saw his point but wasn't sure what was best for my sister in the long run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:53 am

"Of course, honey. Of course. And you know what he'll say? He'll say he misses you more than the stars in the sky.. and that he loves you with every inch of his heart." I sighed heavily when I saw officers getting closer, watching us more intently. "Don't you worry a bit about us, just take care of you and our baby... okay? I promise you'll get out soon.. really soon."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:58 am

I pulled my head back, wiping my tears away. "I love you, Dante, more than anything. Please don't forget about me..." I knew he wouldn't, but right now, knowing that I was going to be dragged away from him at any moment, I was feeling insecure. "I'll do anything for you, Dante. I love you! I love you so much!" I pressed my lips against his, hugging him tightly to me, not wanting to let him go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:05 am

And he was using my wife to get to me. I shook my head, standing up. "I need a moment to think." Looking back down at Abigail, I sighed heavily, shaking my head and heading out to the hall. I couldn't believe what he was asking of me, and I knew that if he was asking Abigail to talk to me, she'd do it. She'd do anything for her father. I understood why he was asking me, but I didn't know how the fuck I could do that. If someone asked me to stay away from Abigail, I didn't know how I could ever do it. I stopped in front of a window, resting my hands on the sill and looking out into the city below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:14 am

I kissed her back, holding her face when I pulled away. "I love you. I love you so much, babe. I do." I kissed her forehead, before kissing her lips again. Abigail came up, and after giving them their moment I turned back to Bianca. "I love you. I love you." I kept saying it, even when the officer came up. "I love you. I love you." I kissed her softly as he grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:15 am

"I'll think about it, daddy.. okay?" He nodded, patted my shoulder, giving me a tight hug and walked away. I took a deep breath, walking over to B and Dante. "I just wanted to say I love you and I'll come to visit you as soon as they allow it." I kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly before stepping back. "I'll let you two say goodbye alone.." Truthfully I just couldn't watch them drag my sister away... I'd try and stop them and that would cause trouble for B and myself that neither of us needed. I headed out of the court room and caught site of Jackson, but just sat there to watch him, letting him breathe. I'd go over to him in a second.. I just wanted him to be able to breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:20 am

I turned my head, looking over at Abigail, shaking my head. I knew I had to do this, but I didn't know how I was going to do it. I knew how it was going to make Dante feel and I just couldn't do that to him. I turned to face her, my arms falling to my side. "How am I supposed to do this, baby? How am I supposed to keep my brother from seeing the woman he loves? From being there for her on a day she needs him the most?" I knew I was putting myself in Dante's shoes, God forbid Abigail and I should ever be in Dante and Bianca's shoes, but that's what I was doing. I wiped away a tear, shaking my head. "I don't know how I'm supposed to do this, baby. I really don't."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:26 am

I told my sister I loved her, even if I didn't let go of Dante, I know my sister was hurting knowing that I was going to have to leave soon. That's why she left the room. Turning back to Dante, we had a brief moment before I felt the brutish guard grab my arm and pull me from Dante's arms. I couldn't help but cry more. "I love you! I love you! I lo-ove..." my voice broke, and I was just mouthing it, sobbing as the guard pulled me from Dante. She turned me away from him and pushed me to walk out the back way toward where the transport vehicle was parked. I turned my head over my shoulder and sobbed out to him. "I loooove you, Dante! Por sempre! Forever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

I felt tears burn at my eyes. I had never seen Jackson so utterly helpless. Not in this sort of way. I reached my hand up, brushing a finger over his cheek, brushing the tear away as I held his face. "I'll talk to Dante, okay? I'll ask him to stay away. You shouldn't have to ask that of your brother, okay?" I pulled him closer, hugging his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:31 am

"I love you.." I whispered heavily, standing in the middle of the courtroom as it started emptying out. When she wasn't in site anymore I felt my heart flop strangely in my chest. I hated being released because it meant I got to go home.. and she.. God, she was stick in that hell hole. I moved only a few steps, watching as Steven followed out after her. My legs gave way and I fell into a chair, staring at the door she had gone out of. I was free... yet I wasn't free at all. I wouldn't be till she was. I didn't move a muscle, just sat there staring as my eyes blurred with tears.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:36 am

Steven asked if the guard could ease up on me and she nodded, taking a step back, letting him walk beside me, but not dropping back too far, making sure I kept walking toward the transport. I looked over to Dad, shaking my head. "We're both going to go to jail, Dad. Nothing is ever going to save us." The back door opened and I looked up at Dad as the guard stepped out and opened the door to the transport van. I didn't care what the guard did. I threw my arms around Dad and hugged him. "Please look after him for me. I would have asked A, but..." He assured me he would and I nodded as the guard pulled me away from him. I was headed back to jail, where the only comfort I had was talking to the unborn baby in my stomach. The only thing I could do was talk to him or her about Dante and DJ. It was the only thing that got me through this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:39 am

I shook my head before resting it on top of her head. "No." I swallowed the huge lump in my throat, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. "I have to do this. I need to be there for my brother if he can't be there for Bianca." Pulling back, but keeping my arms around her, I looked down into her eyes. "You understand, right, baby? You understand why I have to do this, right?" I guess maybe in a way I had rationalized to the point where I thought I had to do it because it might be the last time I see my brother. When they pronounced Bianca guilty, I knew they'd be sending Dante to jail and aside from visits here and there, I wouldn't see him for years. I knew I was a selfish bastard, but I was going to spend as much time with him as I could until the trial, and during it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:43 am

"I do understand." I told him, smiling up at him. "Why don't you go see him now? I'm sure he could use a friend.." I kissed his lips softly. "I love you, Jackson. I'll see you at home. I'll take a cab, okay?" I turned, pulled away and walked down the hallway. By the time I got outside I was full out crying my eyes out. I didn't want this for any of my family.. I wanted my sister.. and it hurt... I walked down the steps, ignoring the press and getting in a cab I had called for. It hit me when the cab started up that Jeff hadn't been here. He hadn't even been here. Bruno and Jacque had their reasons... as did pops and momma and Auntie T... but he had no excuse. I knew exactly where I was going now. He was going to hear it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Trial
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: