Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dante's Trial

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Dante's Trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:49 am

I didn't like Abigail leaving without me, but she walked away before I could get as much as an "I love you" out to her. I turned and headed back into the court room. I saw Dante sitting there and swallowed hard. "Hey..." I said after a moment. Taking a deep breath, I walked closer to him, placing my hand on his back. "You... uh... wanna go get smashed? Or would you rather we go pick up the boys from Pops' and take you home?"
Back to top Go down

Dante's Trial - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Trial   Dante's Trial - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:52 am

"I don't wanna get smashed." Which said a lot about me because I always handled my problems that way. But I didn't want to this time. I didn't want to do much of anything but sit here and watch that door like i had been. But realistically I knew that wasn't possible. "Let's get the boys.." I stood up, brushing my face dry. "Not the front door. Back and we'll walk around." I murmured coming out of the courtroom.
Back to top Go down

Dante's Trial
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: