Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There has to be a mistake

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

There has to be a mistake Empty
PostSubject: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Sleeping with Abigail in my arms last night was the best thing that could have ever happened. We were finally back on the road toward really being happy. Yes, we were still going to go to counseling and I had to get help for myself, but we were well on our way toward getting things back to where they should be. We took JJ to preschool and I told the office I needed the day off. I think when they saw Abigail was there with me and that we were happy, they readily gave me the day off. I needed it. WE needed it.

We went to the courthouse straight away to get the custody battle dropped. We were back together. There was no reason why we should be fighting over something that didn't mean anything anymore. I held her hand as we walked in and the security guard told us to empty our pockets into the tiny buckets so we could walk through the metal detector. I even had to take off my belt and boots. They always made those sensors go off. Once we were through the security check, I wrapped my arm around her and walked into the clerk's office.

"Hi. My name is Jackson Frost and this is my wife Abigail," I told the lady, even though I was sure I'd spoken to her before, I was sure she spoke to thousands of people a day and she wasn't going to remember two people out of all of those. "We'd like to drop the petition for custody." The lady asked me for the case number, and Abigail told her. I didn't have that memorized, but I was glad Abigail did. The lady looked up at us. "Since you're here, would you also like a copy of your divorce decree?" I narrowed my eyes down in on her. "Divorce decree? What?" She nodded her head. "Judge Schimbeck signed off on it yesterday." My eyes widened. "There has to be a mistake. What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 pm

"Oh, no.." I said, looking at Jackson. "I.. I had daddy file one that didn't need your permission.." I let go of a shaky breath. "I was so sick of you not signing them.. I went behind your back and I didn't.. I didn't realize it would take this fast.. I forgot..." I bit my lip, taking in a shaky breath. "This is all my fault.." I couldn't believe just when we were on the road to fixing what was wrong and getting back to what was right we were no longer husband and wife. I was no longer Abigail Frost. After almost six years of marriage we were over.. well, the paper was erased.. we weren't. But it still felt as odd..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 pm

I felt like she was slipping away from me, so I turned to face her completely, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me. "Abigail. Baby. Listen to me." I took a deep breath, looking at the clerk and then back at Abigail. Pulling her away from the glass so the woman couldn't hear us, I leaned my forehead against hers, taking a slow breath. "This is alright. Everything's going to be alright. Don't worry about anything. We will fix this. We're fixing everything else, we can fix this too. This is not a huge problem. I promise you. Everything is going to be alright. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I pulled my head back, tears clouding my eyes. "How do we fix this, Jackson? How do we fix our marriage being over! This isn't fixable! This is a sign from God! This is a sign that all of this was a terrible mistake." I pulled away, trying to take a deep breath but I felt like I had no air left in my lungs. "We're divorced, Jackson. After everything.. after all of this I'm no longer Mrs. Frost.. I'm just.." I felt more tears bubble up. I knew my hormoes were making me go overboard on this.. but I couldn't stop myself. "I'm just Abigail Samms now.. I'm not your wife! The day after we decide to fix us, this happens. It's a sign from God! He's telling us to stop being stupid.. to stop trying!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 pm

"It's not a sign," I told her, shaking my head. "And even if it is, it's telling us to keep trying. To show us how much we really want to be together. And if you wanna know how we fix this," I nodded, smiling down at her, "this is how we do this." I knelt down in front of her on one knee, looking up at her, holding her left hand. "Marry me. Again." I laughed. "For a third time." I rubbed her hand softly. "Third time's a charm, right? Let it be our lucky charm. We'll be happy forever. I'll always make you happy, baby. Marry me. Be my wife again. I love you." I kissed her hand gently. "Marry me, Abigail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I stared down at him, my heart beating so loud and hard in my chest I was sure all the people now staring at us could hear it. "Jackson," I took in a deep breath. Why was it so easy before to say yes? Why was this time so hard? "I.." I used my free hand to brush tears away, feeling Audrey kicking my side, she was telling me to answer her damn daddy before he faints.. I was being an idiot. I loved this man.. yes.. we had our issues, but I loved him, and I wanted to spend my life with him. It's why I kept forgiving him... why I kept going back.. because he was my forever, my always, and I knew that.. it's why I never stayed away. And that's why I wasn't going to stay away now. "Yes," I said, my smile slowly growing. I nodded slowly, whispering out another, "Yes.. it's all I want." I bit my lip, tears, new tears, freshly rolling down my cheeks. Only these tears were from happiness, not pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I quickly stood, wrapping my arms around her and not fully breathing until I had her lifted against my chest and spinning her around. I loved her. I loved this woman more than my life itself and I was never giving up on her. I wanted her an the whole world to know that I loved her and she was my everything. I was never going to let her go. I wasn't even going to let a judge, signing a stupid piece of paper keep me from being with this woman from the rest of my life. I loved her and I always would. Setting her down on her feet, I placed both of my hands on either sides of her face and pressed my lips passionately to hers. "I love you, Abigail!" I told her before kissing her again. "I love you! I love you! I love you!" I told her, each time giving her another and another kiss. I wanted everyone in the world to know how much I loved my wife. It didn't matter that we weren't married right now. We were going to be be married and this time, I was going to give her the biggest wedding she could ever imagine. All for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I smiled brightly, grabbing his face in my hands so I could stop him from kissing me. "I love you." I wanted to get that out before he kissed me again. I kissed him this time, long and hard, my arms tight around his neck. "I love you." I whispered softly against his lips. "Always and forever. Me and you.. our kids." I curled my fingers in his hair, stepping back some so I was on my feet. "I love you." I felt a tear roll down my cheek and brushed it away. "I just want us.. me.. you.. our kids.. to be happy. You think we're allowed that?" I wasn't sure we were.. even if in this moment I was happy.. something always tore us apart, always stole our happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm

I nodded, holding her close to me. "I definitely do. All we go through, all the bad, all the pain, it just makes all our happiness that much more amazing." I kissed her again, rubbing her back. I looked over at the clerk who was eying us closely. I cleared my throat, kissing the top of Abby's head. "Should we finalize dropping the custody petition and get out of here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:26 pm

"Yes. Please. I want to go home." I told him, taking his hand and walking over to the lady again with him. I brushed my face dry, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 pm

I smiled down at Abigail and back at the woman. "About the custody petition." The woman slid a piece of paper under the glass. "Sign this petition dismissal, both of you, and I will turn it into the judge and he will sign it within a few days."[/i I picked up a pen and signed above my name on the petition and handed the pen to Abigail. "Your turn, baby!" I kissed the top of her head as she signed the paper and then I slid it back under the glass toward the lady. [i]"Check back in a few days and it should be signed." I nodded. "Thank you, ma'am." I turned back to look at Abigail. "Shall we, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm

I signed the paper, feeling like a weight the size of a boulder was off my shoulder. "Yes, please." I said, smiling at Jackson, taking his hand and walking off toward the doors. "I can't believe we're not married.. do this mean I can't wear the ring anymore?" I asked, noticing I didn't even have it on. "Oh, crap.. I'm so forgetful these days. I need to find where I put my ring.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:49 pm

I looked down at her hand and took it in mine, pulling it up to my lips. "No. I don't want you to." I looked over at her as I opened the door to walk out onto the steps of the courthouse. "Let's go buy you a new one. Symbol of our renewal for everything." I smiled down at her. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:17 am

"A new ring?" I asked, wondering what that meant? What would happen to my old one? Would it be tossed out? Forgotten? "Why?" I shook my head. "Not why. I mean I get why.. but what happens with my old ring? The one that brought us so much happiness before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 am

I pulled up her other hand, kissing it as well. "Maybe this other hand could use some bling on it. You can wear your other ring on this finger. Don't want it to feel left out anymore, do we?" I winked, kissing both of her hands and pulling her closer to me to kiss her lips again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 am

I giggled pulling my head back. "Stop trying to be so charming!" I bit my lip, blushing. "And no more kisses... because we're getting married, we need to save ourselves for the honeymoon." I pulled my hands away, backing up as I walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:40 am

"Wait..." I shook my head. "What?" I had to reassess myself. "Did you just say what I think you said?" I cleared my throat, reaching out and grabbing onto her hands, stopping her from walking backward. I didn't want her to trip on something because she wasn't watching where she was going. "Tell me you didn't say what I think you just said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 am

I laughed, biting my lip as I stopped walking. "I did say what you think I just said.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am

I shook my head. "Uh-uh! No way! You can't possibly mean that! Not after I just got you back last night!" I seriously couldn't believe my ears. "Not after we didn't even adhere to that before we got married the first two times! Come on, baby! You can't POSSSSSSSSSIBLY be serious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:19 am

"Yes, I'm serious!" I said as we came up to his stang. "Maybe that's what went wrong before? We didn't play by the rules?" I shrugged. "You can wait. I can wait. No biggie." I cracked a smile. "It won't kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 am

I leaned against my car, crossing my arms over my chest. "Uh, have you met me." I offered my hand out to her. "I'm Jackson Davis Frost and uh, yeah, it will kill me!" I looked down at my cock as if I could see it through my pants and then back up at her. "I don't know how my cock can go without you like that, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 am

I stepped up against him, my body leaning against his. "Easily, you just try and not focus on sex. Okay? This way we're nice and pure for the wedding day." I giggled. "Nice and pure and I'm pregnant!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 am

I looked down at her, as close as we were, clearing my throat. Looking back into her eyes, I shook my head. "Kinda hard for me not to think about sex when you're as hot as you are, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:39 am

"Oh, lord, Jackson! I'm as big as a house... I'm not sexy. Just shut off your sexual brain. I'll even start wearing more clothes, okay?" I walked away, walking around to the passenger side. "Unlock my door, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 am

I walked around, sticking the key into the lock, looking at her, my face a breath away from hers. "You could wear a tent, and I'd still think you were the sexiest woman in the world." I winked, stepping back and holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There has to be a mistake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: