Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There has to be a mistake

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 am

"Of course you would!" I said, giggling. I leaned up, giving him a quick kiss. "That's all you get till the wedding, lover boy so savor it." I winked, slid in the car and pulled my seat belt on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 am

I groaned, shutting her door and running around to the driver's side, unlocking it and sliding in. Sticking the keys in the ignition, I started it and turned to her. "You know you won't be able to go without it either. Pregnancy hormones and all." I winked at her, pulling out of the parking spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:51 am

"Yeah, right! Even being pregnant i have more self control then you've ever had in your entire life! I will handle myself just fine! I can live without sex.. you my friend can not." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:54 am

I smirked devilishly at you. "You're right. I can't. So why would you even want to torture me like that? I mean, seriously? Do you really think it's THAT important not to have sex before marriage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 am

"This time around I do. You'll live! We'll try and hurry up the date just for you.. but we are not having sex. Look at the last two times it was bad luck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 am

I pulled down the road, shaking my head. "Nope. Nothing with you will ever be a mistake, baby. Nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 am

I took his free hand, laying my head on his shoulder and looking up at him, batting my eyes. "Pretty please," I said, holding his hand to my chest with both of mine. "let's wait till after the wedding? Please? DO this for me...please." I batted my eyes more to drive the point home...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 am

I took a deep breath, letting it out heavily. "When have I EVER been able to say no to you, baby." I looked back at her for a moment before looking back out the windshield. "Alright. For you. We will do this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 am

I smiled brightly, hugging him from the side. "Thank you! I love you! This is going to be awesome! I'm going to be like a real live good girl bride!" I giggled, pulling back. "You hear that Audrey?" I said, rubbing my stomach. "Momma's going to be a good girl!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

I couldn't help but laugh, shaking my head as I drove down the road. "Don't let your momma deceive you, princess." I turned my head and winked briefly at Abigail before turning my head back to the road. "Your momma has ALWAYS been a good girl. It's your old man who's the bad influence on her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:06 pm

I laughed, shaking my head. "You like to believe I'm a good girl." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. "Doesn't mean I am or always was."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:09 pm

I snickered, pulling her closer to me, kissing the top of her heard briefly. "Yeah, you were." I smiled, looking back at the road. "Always have been." I slid my hand down over her side. "Are my girls hungry? What do you say we stop somewhere and get a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:21 pm

"I say please! We're starving!" I laughed, kissing his cheek. "You always know exactly what I want. It's like you live in my brain with me.." I smiled. "How about Denny's? Simple enough and I really want a milkshake!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:24 pm

"Denny's sounds great," I said, moving to the left lane so I could turn left in a few blocks. "I could go for a grand slam right about now." I hugged her softly, keeping her close against my side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:18 pm

I let my head rest on his shoulder, smiling to myself. "Sounds good." We pulled into the parking lot, and thankfully nobody jumped out at us to take our pictures as we walked in to get food. I took a seat with Jackson at a booth and crossed one leg over the other as I kissed his cheek. "I can't believe how happy you make me. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There has to be a mistake   There has to be a mistake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There has to be a mistake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: