Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No starving for you..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

No starving for you.. Empty
PostSubject: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:56 am

I walked down the back alleyway, nodding to my guards as I came, coming to the backdoor, punching in the code, and letting myself inside. I shut the door, resetting the code and walking back toward an office in my warehouse where the girls were locked away. I came to the door, waved off Fred, one of my guards and unlocked the door with the key around my neck. I opened the door, smiling as I saw the girls asleep on the couch with each other. Practically clung to one another. Well, there was really no practically about it. They were clung to one another, fast asleep under a thin blanket. I admired them for a second, noticing why my son loved the girl.. and why Frost's boy had a thing for the other. Both looked like a calm in the middle of a storm. Light in the dark. A beacon of a light men like me and the Frost's never deserved. It's why I had to squish that light.. because once you saw the light it changed you.. destroyed you.. warped you.. made you weak and I was never putting my son through that sort of pain.. that sort of weakness.. and well, as I told Frost, I was stealing his entire family.. including that son of his. Jackson was already weakened by his light. I wasn't letting him fall any deeper.

I slammed the door shut and both shot up like a gun had gone off. It was quite amusing to see the panic. "Just I, ladies. Did you rest well? Were the guards good to you?" I asked, fiddling with my cuff link in my normal habit. "Are you hungry? I can ask the guard to get you both expecting mothers food. Don't want my grandsons to starve.. or granddaughters.. whichever."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:06 am

I had been trying to sleep all night, and just when I felt my eyes slipping I heard a loud bang and shot up like my heart had been grabbed right out of my chest and tossed at the wall. I grabbed to Bianca out of pure instinct and stared with sleepy blurry eyes at Tony standing across the office, his eyes more amused then a normal healthy person's ever would be. I didn't say anything, even when he asked if we were hungry, bringing up the baby Bianca had accidentally told him about. I just sat quietly, sliding my hand under the blanket and taking Bianca's. He scared me, but only slightly, not enough for me to show fear, or even cry. Not when I knew he enjoyed every single bit of pain he could cause. If I was gonna to die, which I doubted or he would've killed me by now, it was with dignity.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:38 am

I glared at the bastard, sleep quickly fading from the realm of possibilities. Not that I'd been able to even get much more than a few minutes because of how much I was missing Dante.

"I don't know why any of it matters to you. Feed us or don't. I don't know why you're asking like it matters, and you have no grandchildren. You're not Dante's father and you're definitely not Jackie's! So you can take your fake concern bullshit and go."

I was hungry, but I didn't want to take anything from him. He could poison us just as well as look at us.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:30 am

"So, Abigail is the quiet one.. and Bianca's the feisty one. Hmm.. always thought Dante would fall for a girl as pure as his mother.. then again, she was nothing but a common whore, right?" I peeked my head out. "Get them food. Now. Breakfast." I said before shutting the door again, locking it and sliding up on the desk. "Bianca, can't we just get along? Why does everything have to be such a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:33 am

"Because you're an evil bastard who shot our mother, who hurt your own son and who took us on the happiest day of Bianca's life! I'm not quiet! I just didn't feel the need to speak to scum like you! And Tammy's not a whore she just found a better man than you!" I snapped, breathing in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 am

I did my best to hide my smirk and my giggle because A said everything I was about to say myself. I looked over at her, giving her hand a squeeze under the blanket before turning my glare back to Tony. "They will find us, and when they do, you're going to wish you were dead, because if Pops doesn't kill you, Dante and Jackie will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I snorted out a laugh sliding off the table. "I've never been scared of Frost's.. and Dante will never hurt me. No matter what I do. He loves me and he wants my acceptance so damn badly he'll do just about anything for it. Trust me... and you Mrs. Frost.." I said pointing to Abby. "Should worry that husband of yours ain't high as a kite when he gets you.. because God knows he enjoys the slopes.." I smiled and heard the knock, opening the door, and taking the bags. I handed them both to the girls with Orange Juice. "Eat.. and don't make me FORCE you to eat.."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:56 pm

I glared, picking up the bag, opening it and trying to ignore how much that comment about the drugs bugged me. He was trying to get under our skin. "Oh, Miss. Parisi.." Tony started. "I don't think he's even looking for you. Last I seen of him he was drunk in a bar with a cute blonde.. she was all over him. So I'm not worried... and well, if he decides to ruin my plans.. I can just.." I watched Tony reach in his pocket and pull out a remote. "Blow us all up." I choked on the juice I was drinking and snapped my eyes in fear toward Bianca against my better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:54 pm

I knew he'd said he just had a bomb, but I couldn't think past Dante and some cheap blonde. I was sure he thought I had run out on him. I mean, I had turned him down more or less the first time he asked me, and I was sure he thought I had gotten cold feet. It hurt though. It was my fault he had no faith in me, and I couldn't ask for anything else. I focused on the food he had brought and had pretty much forgotten about the bomb or whatever he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Jackson parked down the alleyway away from the warehouse, and I turned to look at him. "We need guns.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:15 pm

I watched Bianca, and saw no fear, not even a flinch, she was lost in her thoughts. Probably ones of my son sticking his dick in a blonde... I slid off the desk and leaned down toward Bianca. "You don't care if I blow your son to hell and back?" I asked, grabbing her face. Abigail grabbed my arm and I called for the guard to get her. He did and pulled her from the room. "You don't care about my grandson? Hmm? Why am I even letting your ass live?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:28 pm

I glared up at him and pulled my face away from him, reaching out for Abigail, but not able to get to her before the door was slammed shut. "My baby is not your grandson! He's not related to you in anyway! And you know what, I thank the God that Dante believes in that he's not You're nothing but slime! I hope you die for all you've done to hurt the man I love so much!" I spit in his face, walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 pm

I reached under my seat and pulled out my gun box. Abigail hated that I had this here, but honestly, when you're Jackie Frost's son, you have to have guns hidden everywhere. Dante and I would be taking over his business someday, and even if our momma's hated it, we had to be ready for it. Opening the case, I handed his one of the guns and a clip and took out some for myself, tucking the case back under the seat. "Lock and load."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm

I grabbed her arm, slapping her clear across the face. "You will NOT show me disrespect! Do you hear me?" I growled angrily as I held her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:28 pm

I nodded, and did just that before getting out and hitting the door shut with my hip. "We kill guards.. no second thoughts.." I know I had killed someone before.. but I wasn't sure Jackson had. It was a very surreal experience. One that changed something deep inside. No matter if it was for good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I nodded my head, shutting the door and coming around with him. "Not a chance. They've taken the four people we care about most in this world, Devil may care!" I wasn't fucking around. I was getting Abigail out, no matter who is at the receiving end of the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 pm

I glared up at the bastard, breathing through my clenched teeth. "Why? Because you're my elder? Because you're a fucking United States Representative? Because you THINK you have something over Dante? Fat flying fuck of a chance, dick shit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 pm

I stepped back, smoothing out my suit, turning and walking to the door. "Fine, then you and your sister can die." I walked out, locked the door and left. Once I reached my limo, I flipped the switch and watched as the building blew before driving away.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 am

I heard Tony as he stormed out of the room, and seen the guards getting out of dodge before I turned to B's door. The door was locked. "God, God.. God!" I cried, looking around and spotting a chair. "Move away from the door, B!" I yelled before slamming the chair against the door. It cracked some and I kicked at the rest, helping B get over it and started running. We hit the doors of the warehouse, the cold air of outside hitting our cheeks just as a warm blast hit our backs and we both went flying. I could feel cold water hit my skin and the world go black.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:53 am

Before we could do anything.. the building blew and me and Jackson were knocked on our ass with the impact of the blast. I sat up some, grabbing my head when I felt the blood. "Jackson.." I said, shoving him with my foot and staring when I realized Bianca was in there. My SON! I stood quickly and ran off toward the building, even when the flames felt like a lava dropping on me I kept running, screaming Bianca's name.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 am

I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep, but I felt as though I was singing, flying, drowning, floating... I wasn't quite sure, but when I was able to breathe again without choking, I did my best to stay awake, because all I felt like doing was falling asleep. But it was of no use. My eyes were heavy and I felt darkness creeping in on me.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:02 am

Jesus, that hurt like a mother fucker. Dante kicked me and before I knew it, he was off running toward the burning building. BURNING BUILDING. I pushed myself up and through my dizziness toward the building. That mother fucker had blown my family up. My wife and son were in there! I'd search through the flames if I had to. "ABIGAIL! Jesus Christ, Abigail!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:10 am

"Bianca!" I screamed, stopping at the edge of the broken docks and seen dark hair floating in the water. I dived right in, not thinking twice. However when I came up out of the water it was Abigail. "Jackson!" I screamed, looking for him. "Jackson, take her! I have to find Bianca! Jackson!" I felt tears burning my eyes but stayed strong. If Abby was in the water she had to be too!
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:15 am

My heart clenched tightly in my chest and my eyes widened more than saucers before I jumped into the water. Swimming over to her, I pulled her into my arms from Dante. "Oh, Jesus, baby! Oh, dear God!" I needed to get her out of the water. Yeah, we lived in California, but the water was still chilling in the wintertime. I swam with her over to the dock and pulled both of us up onto it. Laying her down, I checked her body over. I wasn't a damn doctor, but she was my wife, my life. I had to make sure she was alright. "Come back to me, baby." Leaning over, I tilted her head back. Ok, so I didn't know CPR, but I'd seen enough movies to attempt it. Blowing into her mouth and plugging her nose, I turned my head, hoping to feel her breathing. "Come on, baby. Come back to me." I breathed into her mouth one more time before finding the space beneath her ribs and hoping I didn't fuck this up. I had to save my wife.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 am

I lifted Abby up the best I could before swimming off. I was just about to really lose my shit when I saw a shoe floating and knew it anywhere. Because I had specifically remembered going with her to get them. I can still hear her voice telling me she loved them so much. I ducked down and sure enough there she was, her foot stuck under a board. I swam down, tugging her foot loose and grabbing her, lifting her up and out of the water, holding her in my arms as I swam over to the edge fast. I lifted her up and out of the water, starting instantly on CPR. "Please, Bianca.. please.. I can't explain how much I need you.. how much our son needs you." When I said son I looked at her stomach, touched a hand over it before going back to saving BOTH their lives. Because BOTH of them would be okay. They had to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No starving for you..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next