Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No starving for you..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

No starving for you.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:03 am

I coughed up the water, my eyes snapping open wide, breathing in deeply, tears springing to my eyes as I stared up at.. someone. My eyes were so blurry I couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 am

I quickly gathered her up into my arms, breathing deeply. "Oh, thank God, Abigail! Thank God!" I kissed the side of her head but did not release my hold on her. "Oh, Jesus mother fucking Christ! I'm never letting you out of my sight again! Never, Ever! God, I love you! I love you so much, baby!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:18 am

I could feel the oxygen returning back to my lungs and then choking out ... water. My eyes shot open wide and I was gasping for air and choking at the same time. I felt like I hadn't breathed for years. I turned to cough more water out, but turning seemed next to impossible. I felt like I was going to choke on the water all over again.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 am

I weakly wrapped my arms around Jackson, burying my face in his shoulder, coughing as I hugged him. I wasn't sure if I believed in this. Was I dreaming? In heaven? Had I died? Was I alive? I couldn't... I coughed harder, hugging him tighter. I didn't care. All I knew was Jackson was here. I could feel him, hear him, smell him. It was him. "I love you." I coughed out weakly.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 am

I heard the cough, and my whole world shifted back right and I felt myself smiling. I rubbed her back more as she coughed, helping her. When she was settled some, I grabbed her, tugged her close and held her. "I love you so much. I'm so sorry. God, I'm so sorry. I love you with everything in me. I'm so sorry, Bianca. I'm so sorry." I hugged her tighter, feeling like even THAT wasn't tight enough.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:40 am

I had felt like I was drowning, unable to breathe because of so much water. Now, even after I coughed up all the water I was sure was in my lungs, enough to fill a great lake, I couldn't breathe again. Dante. Dante was... I coughed, not pushing him away but still unable to breathe. "Dante... I can't... Can't..." I choked some more, hoping I could get a full breath in and not have him let me go.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:51 am

Pulling back only slightly, I looked down at her in the blaze-colored light, inhaling deeply and choking a bit myself from the smoke and ash in the air. Thankfully I could hear the sounds of sirens approaching, so I could get her to the hospital and make sure my family was alright. I moved my head back closer to her, my lips crashing against hers and tightly closing my eyes. When the kiss ended, it wasn't the only kiss I gave her. I started kissing her repeatedly and not just on the lips. I kissed all over her face, just thankful she was breathing and in my arms. "God, I love you. I love you so much! Always and forever! Always and forever!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:02 am

I pulled back, holding her, looking at her. "Shh, relax, breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth. You're safe. You're safe. Shh," I whispered, smiling, brushing her hair out of her face, rubbing her shoulder as my hand slid down.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 am

I smiled, tears rolling down my cheeks as he kissed me. I was so thankful for him, so in love with him, even more in this moment I couldn't stop myself. The love was overflowing. "I love you too. God, I do. I really really do. So much. I love you." I kissed him after he was done kissing me before burying my face in his neck. The air wasn't so thick there. I stopped though when it registered. "B!" I snapped my head around and found her with Dante and breathed a sigh of relief before burying my head again and crying. I couldn't even think about the baby.. it hurt too much. Even if I wasn't sure who the father was. It hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:10 am

"Shhh, baby. We're safe! We're all safe! Every last one of us!" I kissed the top of her head, not want to ever let go. A medical vehicle pulled up beside us and I sighed, thanking God they were there. "Hurry! We have to get them to the hospital. They were in the explosion and they're pregnant!" I wasn't even thinking that we hadn't told people yet, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was my family's safety.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:11 am

I looked up at him. My eyes felt heavy. I couldn't keep them open any longer. "Dante..." I barely whispered before passing out in his arms
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 am

"I love you." I whispered as he held me, feeling quiet sleepy. But I just breathed in nice and slow, and kept myself awake the best I could. Till they got me on a gurney and a warm blanket over me. Then I was out.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 am

When she passed out, all the air in me fell out and I picked her up in a panic and moved toward the truck. I didn't even wait, I just set her on the gurney and told them to go. And they did. And we left. Jackson and Abigail in the truck behind us. "She's pregnant.. and the love of my life. Please save her." I said, tears rolling down my cheeks as we left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No starving for you..   No starving for you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No starving for you..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: