Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping Miss B

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 am

I turned slightly, seeing Bianca having trouble so I stood. "Here, let me help you." I told her, wrapping my arm around her waist and lifting her up. The towel slipped down, letting her breasts peek out.. and it took everything in me not to stare. It was wrong.. but God damn... I took in a deep breath, carrying her up the stairs and to the bathroom. I set her on her feet, opened the bathroom door and smiled. "Go ahead.. if you need help.. just holler.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:09 am

"Tha--Thank you, Mr. Frost," I spoke softly, walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. I tossed the towel on the counter and looked at the bandage on my head. Must have been worse than I thought. I stepped in the shower, and started to clean myself off, getting as much warmth from the water as I could. When I was done, I turned off the water and reached out for a towel. Losing my balance, I slipped and fell, screaming as I fell out of the tub onto the rug on the floor, towel in hand.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:15 am

I was gathering up clothes for myself to change into when I heard the scream. I dropped them and ran toward the bathroom, not a second thinking this was a bad idea. I opened the door, my eyes widening, she was fully naked.. Good God.. I kicked the door shut behind me and leaned down to her, sliding my arms around her very naked stomach, lifting her slightly, trying to ignore the feel of her naked skin against mine.. her breasts were... Good lord I was going to hell. "Are you okay?" I asked, practically out of breath. I knew I was getting turned on.. and I knew it was wrong.. but.. Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 am

I looked up at him, not for once remembering that I was completely naked, even as he pulled me up off the floor. "Yes... I," I looked back at the tub and back up at him. "Lost my balance or something. I guess I might be ... shaky for a while." I slid my arms up his, pulling myself closer to him, just to steady myself. I felt... safe, comfortable in his arms.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:32 am

"I won't let you fall again.." I cleared my throat, feeling her breasts against my chest, it made my heart beat faster.. it made my cock stand tall. I was trying to ignore the instinct to take her against the wall.. but.. as a man.. I couldn't ignore it.. it was tearing at me like a knife. I leaned in, giving her a kiss, my hands moving up her back and curling in her dark curls. I knew how wrong this was.. but the part of me that didn't think about things was taking over. It was listening to my body and ignoring the part of me that was screaming to stop.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:37 am

It didn't take much to succumb to his kiss as my hands continued their path up his arms, wrapping around his neck. I pulled myself closer to him, giving him all I have with this kiss. His arms felt so good. His hands... I was floating, I was sure of it.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 am

I tugged her up, lifting her off her feet, letting her legs wrap around my waist, I pushed her up against the wall, letting my tongue tangle with hers. STOP! My head kept screaming, yet, here I was still kissing her. I knew I had to get to the bedroom to get the leftover condoms from last month when we brought the girls here.. my wife.. STOP.. but I didn't. I pulled back, letting my teeth scrape over her collar bone, opening the door and moving quickly over to my bedroom. I shut my door, locking it and slamming her against the door, meeting her mouth again, kissing her harder.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 am

I gasped as my back hit the door, but I wasn't thinking. I wasn't going to think and ruin this. My coochie was rubbing up against his bare stomach and I couldn't help but think about what his dick would feel like deep within me. My fingers laced up in his hair and I pulled his head closer to mine to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am

"You are so beautiful." I whispered heavily, using one free hand to undo my jeans. I tugged them down, tossing them aside. I moved, letting her back fall on the bed, kissing her harder, sliding my hand between us, rubbing her clit. I was going to forget everything.. everything but what was in this room. That's how I was going to do what my body so badly wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 am

I lifted my hips to his hand as his fingers started to move over my clit. I couldn't remember ever feeling this turned on, or needing to be made love to so badly. I let my hands slide down his sides, pushing at his boxers. This was oh so wrong, but did it feel oh so right!
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 am

I leaned up, opening up the side drawer. I tugged a condom out, putting it on the bed, kissing the side of her neck, wiggling my hips to help her get my boxers off. I kicked them aside, lifting her legs slightly, rubbing more at her clit as I came between her legs, my cock so close to her hole I could feel her heat.. but.. I was stopping myself, only a little. I wanted to do this but part of me... some part was hesitating, so, I kissed her even deeper and slid a finger deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:28 am

I moaned softly, lifting my hips to his finger as it slid deep within me. "Ohhhh... Mr. Frost! Oh, that's sooo good!" As good as that was, I was scared to think about how good his dick was going to feel like inside of me. Moaning, I lifted my hips more, wanting more from him.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:36 am

"Dante, call me Dante." I moaned, not wanting to be called that generic name. It was bad enough my students.. God she was MY student. Stop thinking about that.. I coached myself, leaning up some, tearing the condom wrapper open, rolling it over my dick, sliding my finger out of her and hovering above her. I pulled her hips roughly near me, sliding inside her, groaning loudly when I felt how wet she was.. how tight she was.. God. She was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:41 am

I let my head drop back into the bed more, feeling him fill me completely. It was as though he was meant to be there. He fit that perfectly. "Oh, Dante!" I moaned out, gripping at his shoulders more. "Daaannnteee!"
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 am

I growled slightly, kissing the side of her neck, pushing more into her, I wanted to get a good feel of how tight she was before I pulled out and pushed right back in. She felt.. God, perfect. Not even Gu--- not even she felt this good. I was sure of it. I picked her up some by her hips, getting a better angle and pushing faster inside of her. "Jesus, Bianca," I growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 am

I wrapped my legs more around him, tightening them so he couldn't leave me. I knew I'd feel more empty than I could even imagine once he pulled out. He felt so perfect inside of me. I couldn't believe someone I barely knew felt like this. What was happening here? He was marr-- I swallowed, letting my hands slide down his back. I didn't believe in marriage to begin with. After all, here he was, having sex with me when his wife was... Don't think about her. He's here with me and if I think about her... "Dante," I barely whispered, lifting my head to slightly brush my teeth over his collar bone.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:59 am

I moved faster, slowing when I heard her speak my name. I let my lips capture hers, kissing her hard, letting her feel my passion before pulling away, my head leaned on hers. "Bianca," I said roughly, my voice cracking. My cock slid inside her harder, unable to really pull out since she was holding me against her, but I made it harder and faster anyways. I grunted, feeling my balls tighten. This was going by so fast.. but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:05 am

I was ready to explode. I could feel it. I'd never come to climax so quickly any time I'd ... Just think about now. Nothing matters but now. "Yes, Dante! Oh, yes!!!" This felt so good, and my walls were pulling him deeper and deeper inside of me. I knew I was going to cum any second now. I could feel it.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:06 am

I exploded inside the condom, causing me to fall forward on top of her, I tried to keep most of my weight up but it was next to impossible. She exhausted me.. in a very good way. She was amazing.. her hips.. her lips.. her pussy.. all of it. It was a complete perfect package. I kissed the side of her neck, right behind her ear, whispering softly. "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 am

I closed my eyes, holding him on top of me, not wanting to let go. He felt so amazing inside of me. I could still feel his dick throbbing, just as frantically as my pussy. It was perfect. Nothing had ever been this perfect ever, I was sure of it. "Is there anything better than perfect?" I asked him, burying my face into his neck.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:18 am

"You.." I whispered, barely above a whisper. I let my lips kiss her bare shoulder before pulling back to look at her. I brushed some of her hair back, kissing her forehead. "I'm going to shower. Don't move." I told her, sliding off the bed. I walked over to the door, looking out it, not seeing anyone and headed across the hall. I flipped the shower on, leaning my head against the shower wall. I couldn't believe what I had just done.. but.. it felt so right.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 am

He told me not to move, but I was sure he wouldn't mind if I got under the covers. No, maybe he would. This was his bed that he shared with his wife. I would be presumptuous to think he wanted me to stay in here through the night with him. I did however sit up, wrapping my arms over my legs and pulling them up against my breasts, hugging them there, waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 am

I finished up with my shower, getting myself cleaned up and walking into the room the girls were using. I made sure nobody was inside, got Bianca her clothes and came back to my room. I shut the door, wrapping the towel around myself, handing her a towel as well as her clothes. "Here you go." I said, unable to look in her face. I walked over to my dresser. "I'm sorry.. about.. what just happened. I have no idea why I took advantage of the situation." Which is exactly what I did.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 am

I froze, drying myself off. I couldn't believe how cheap I felt now. He had just made me feel better than I'd ever felt in my life and now it was as if... I felt like a cheap whore. "Oh... Well, I..." I didn't know what to say. I looked down at the clothes in front of me and realized I was stark naked in his bedroom... I quickly began to dry off. I couldn't stay in this room with him any longer. Starting to get dressed, I didn't even look back up at him. "I'll, uhh... Get dressed and ..." It's like he really cared what I was going to do. He didn't need a commentary. I stood, pulling the pants up onto my hips.
Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:38 am

I dried off, tugging my boxers on and stopping when I heard her voice. I turned to her. "I.. God, that sounded terrible.. it's not how I wanted it to sound. What I'm saying is.. I'm a grown man. You're a child, basically. And I took advantage of you when you needed my help. I'm the wrong one here.. not you.. that was incredible.. but it was wrong on my part. You needed my help and I couldn't contain myself.. that was wrong.. I shouldn't have." I tugged my sleep pants up and over my hips. "I guess Im just trying to say I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping Miss B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: