Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping Miss B

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Helping Miss B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 am

I quickly pulled on the shirt, wishing I was covered up more than the tank top provided. The drawstring pants were good, but I still wish I was covered up more. I felt like cheap trash. "I'm sorry I ..." I didn't know what I was supposed to be sorry for, but I felt horrible. I felt dirty and used, and I'd never felt like that in my life. After what we'd just shared and then he had to. "I'm just going to ... go find the guest room." I headed for the door. "Good night, Mr. Frost."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm

"Wait, you're taking this the wrong way. I don't get how you're taking this the wrong way but you are.." I sighed, stepping closer to her, putting my hand on the door handle so she couldn't leave. "I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling without hurting your feelings. You get what happened was wrong.. right? You're sixteen. I'm 28.. this is wrong, and to top it off, I'm your teacher. This is NOT your fault. This is mine.. I don't know how to explain it.. you don't have to be sorry.. I'm the one who's sorry."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

I looked up at him, knowing he was sorry, but I didn't want him to feel sorry. "I don't know how you could feel sorry for something that felt... as good as that. I've never felt anything like that in my life... and you're sorry?" I shook my head, I turned away from him, crossing my arms over my breasts. "I don't care that I'm sixteen, and honestly, I think if you really did, you wouldn't have just done that with me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm

"I do care. I got caught up in a moment.. I should've thought about what I was doing before I did it. I took advantage of you! How can you even look at me! What I did was wrong.. I'm sorry.. and YES I'm sorry because that wasn't right. You have a boyfriend your age.. I have a wife.. all of this was wrong.. even if it felt right."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

I turned back to look at him, stepping right up close to him. "See, that's what I'm saying. It felt so right, and here you are apologizing for it! That's what I don't get! How can you apologize for something that felt as perfect as that did?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"Because it was wrong." I stepped back. "You're not getting what I'm saying and I'm wasting my breath. So, go ahead and go to your room." I walked over to tug a shirt on, turning to look at her. "You and I both know if you hadn't been naked this wouldn't have happened. It wasn't right. You know that, deep down, somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 pm

"So this is all my fault?" I asked, completely shocked and somewhat hurt. "I didn't ask to get in that car accident! I didn't ask to hit my head. I didn't ASK to pass out in your bathroom. Fuck you for calling me a whore, MISTER Frost!" I turned and opened the door, throwing it wide open and walking out into the hall. I walked to the next door down the hall, twisting the handle to go in. But it was locked. Ok, so maybe that's not the guest room, going to the next door. It was wide open, so I walked in, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't believe he had just called me a whore like that! I walked over to the window, wrapping my arms over my breasts, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:58 pm

"I never said it was your fault! Have you not listened." I wasn't able to finish before she was gone. "I never called you a wh---" I stopped knowing it was useless. Women never listened, especially not the younger type. They heard what they wanted to hear. And because she was feeling guilty she heard something I DIDN'T say. So, I wasn't wasting my breath. I slammed my door shut, locked it, clicked the light off and crawled in bed. Might as well sleep. Not like there was much to do else here.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:03 pm

I couldn't believe I had just done that. And to top it all off, he had to go and call em a whore. Luke's never going to forgive me. That's why I could never tell him. I couldn't tell anyone what I'd just done with MISTER Frost. It wouldn't end well for anyone. Especially me. I was going to lose Lucas anyway... How was I going to go on living at his house? I was going to have to call Mama and tell her I want to come out there to be with her. I didn't care. I didn't. I just needed to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Miss B   Helping Miss B - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Miss B
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: