Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:18 pm

My eyes widen, I set the cloth I had just used on my face down and turned to look at her. "I won't say a word.. promise." I blinked. "Jail serious? Seriously?" What could B of all people possibly do to end up in jail.. or to toss anyone else in jail?
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

I bit my lip for a moment. "Neither Lucas nor Jeff can EVER know I've done this." Pulling my legs up on the counter, I hugged them to my breasts, looking over at her. "I ... Mr. Frost and I... Last night..." I didn't know what I was supposed to say. "I think we're having an affair..." Think? "Well, just starting out one."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:31 pm

My mouth fell open, my eyes opened wide. "What!" I said loudly. "How.. what??? Why would you.." I couldn't believe.. Jackson used us both. He had sex with both of us.. and used us.. and now.. God I hated him! I hated men! Why did I do that.. why did I open myself up that way.. Oh, my, God! "Why.. would you do that?" I felt so angry I was at a loss for words. She must've woke up in the middle of the night, left the bed and ran into the horn ball... and because I didn't stay the night with him he had sex with my sister! Asshole! So much for being special!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 pm

"I didn't ask for it to happen," I told her, looking down at my knees. "I mean, he helped me upstairs and I took my shower. I guess I lost my balance or something and fell out of the tub. He came in," I told her, looking up into her eyes, hoping she could understand. "I'd never felt as safe as I did in his arms, A. He was so... protective... And I know he's so much older than me and our teacher, but I've never felt this way for anyone, A. I can't explain it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 pm

"Wha--t?" I asked, growing more confused. "How did Jackson do that when he was downstairs with me?" My eyes widen. "Oh... Dante.. Mr. Frost? You mean?" I let go of a heavy breath. "Oh... I can.. understand that."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:06 am

I nodded my head. "Yes, Dante. And we had sex last night, A... But it was more than sex. I'd never felt anything like that in my life, and I'd never felt as safe as I did in his arms. Then he pissed me off and all he was saying to push me away was making me feel like a whore, so that's why I was so pissy at the breakfast table. But," I blushed, tucking my hair behind my ears, "when I told you he made me feel better... He really did. A, we're going to be with each other... even if it's in secret."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:18 am

"Wow.." I said, staring forward in amazement. "Well, if you can't keep it from me.. I can't keep my secrets from you." I took in a deep breath. "I was so upset at first because.. I thought you slept with Jackson.. because.. well, I did." My cheeks blushed. "And just like you.. I never felt anything like it before. We got so lost in each other we didn't think twice about what we were doing.. it just happened."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 am

I blinked, letting out a short breath of air. "You slept with Mr. Frost?" I scrunched my nose up at her. "He's so old!" Alright, so he couldn't be that much older than Dante, and that had been part of my argument with him, that age doesn't matter when you feel like we do. Reaching out, I tucked her hair behind her ear for her, smiling, repeating my thoughts for her, "Age doesn't really matter, does it? Not when we feel like we do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am

"He's not that old." I said, laughing. "And age isn't the issue.. well, it would be if it got out. But yeah not an issue.. for me. Not when it feels right in my heart." I smiled at B. "I feel bad that I don't feel bad.. does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

I thought about it for a moment, nodding my head slowly. "I know. I mean, we should, but I don't feel bad at all. And honestly, if I didn't worry about Dante going to jail for it, I wouldn't mind who knows. I seriously want everyone to know, but keeping it between us," I smiled over at my sister, "and you and me, it makes it special. I'd say it makes me feel like Romeo and Juliet, but I seriously don't want that type of ending!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

"Not at all." I said, chuckling slightly. I heard the door downstairs shut and smiled. "Okay, don't let on that you know to Dante or Jackson.. okay? I'll return the favor." I opened the bathroom door, seeing Dante's door shut. "Guess the boys are back.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 am

I bit my lip, turning taking her hand and pulling her back to the room. "Quickly. Help me braid my hair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh, right.." I said, smiling slightly. "Let's do it in the bedroom in case the boys need the bathroom." I bit my lip, pulled her into the bedroom and shut the door. I let her sit before starting to braid her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?   You're my sister... how do I keep this from you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're my sister... how do I keep this from you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2