Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now you can sleep in it

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:30 pm

I busted out laughing when she fell on her face, but what really got me going was what she said. "Did you just say... did you... funkybuttlovin! Really??" I laughed harder, coming over to help her, all the while trying not to fall over myself. I finally got her to her feet, wrapping an arm around her waist and helping her move toward the bathroom. "This is the most fun I've had in days..." Which was odd considering why I wasn't having fun was because of her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I let out a heavy huff. "I cannot believe how much pleasure you're getting out of this! I'm not that--" I hiccuped, "drunk! I'm not!" We walked into the bathroom and the lights were off. Gasping. "Who turned off the power! Those jerks!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oh, lord." I said, flipping the light on. "Let there be light.." I chuckled, helping her sit on the toilet. I walked over, flipping the hot water on just enough so it was comfortable. "Okay, get undressed and get in.. and clean out those dirty pores full of booze.." I walked to the door and stopped. "What would you like to eat? I'm going to leave Tammy here with you while I run to get it. Don't wake her up.. or burn the hotel room down.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

I pulled off my night gown, not caring where I tossed it, hearing Dante ask me what I wanted before telling me not to burn down the place. "Now how in the world would I do that, chief? There's no fire here to play with!" Looking over at the shower... "You can't burn the place down with hot water," I told him, before mumbling, "at least I don't think so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm

I turned my eyes to my feet because she was naked and I always found it next to impossible to resist her, even half naked, like she was. "Okay, fine, but can you tell me what you want to eat so I can go!" I shook my head. I can't believe I was taking care of her... not after last night.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:58 pm

I stood wobbly, not so much, but I was sure if I was given a little push, I'd fall over again. Crossing my arms over my breast, I lifted one hand to my mouth, tapping my lips with one finger. "Mmmm, you said something greasy? A double cheeseburger with bacon, extra pickles and mustard, no lettuce." My eyes brightened. "Ooooh! And some seasoned cheese fries." I nodded my head. "That sounds good!" I told him as my stomach started to growl. Looking down at it, I gasped. "I beg your pardon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 pm

I laughed again, grabbed the handle and opened the door. "Okay, then that's what I'll get you so your stomach stops talking." I shut the door behind me, grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I went to the elevator, took it down and headed for the nearest place to get food.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Dante left me alone and I was still staring at my stomach. "You know, that was very rude! Dante and I were having a nice conversation and you had to go make all that noise!" I pulled off my panties, tossing them aside, as I reached into the shower and turned on the water. It was cold at first but quickly warmed up. I was glad I didn't scream. Didn't want to wake Tammy up.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, drying myself off and wrapping it around my body. My hair was still soaking wet, drenched. I pulled another towel off the rack and wrapped it around my hair before turning to walk out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:33 pm

After getting her what she asked for, and getting myself a cheese burger, with regular fries and a large coke, I paid and headed back down the street to where I knew Bianca and Tammy were.

----------------------------------------------------

I made my way out of the elevator, using my key to get the door undone and pushed it open with my elbow. I stopped dead when I saw Bianca, wet, standing in a towel. "Well," I said, kicking the door shut with my foot, setting the food on the table and turning my back to her as I unzipped my jacket. "If you'd hurry and get dressed the food's here.." I swallowed hard, trying to focus on my jacket and not naked Bianca behind me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:28 pm

I looked over at him, sighing heavily. "What if I don't feel like getting dressed? Can't I just ..." I exhaled heavily and shook my head. "Fine. Whatever." I walked over to my bag and noticed the shirt he had been wearing earlier, smirking, I reached for it and pulled the towel from my body, pulling his shirt on and tugging the towel from my hair, letting my damp locks fall down over my shoulders before grabbing a pair of panties out of my bag and pulling them on and walking over to him. "Happy now? Can we eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:38 pm

"Just peachy." I said with a fake forced smile. I set her food down in front of one chair and slid down to sit in the other in front of my food. I unwrapped my burger slowly and looked over at her in my shirt.. okay.. so maybe it wasn't so easy not to stare when her incredible legs were dangling out. I may not like her anymore but I wasn't blind. I took a giant bite of my burger and averted my eyes to the table.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

I crossed one leg over the other, picking up my burger and taking a big bite of it. "Oh yeah!" I moaned as I chewed my burger. "This is sooo gooood!" I took another bite of it, my eyes rolling back into my head. I didn't feel so pissy anymore. I don't know why I was angry in the first place. What right did I have? Smiling over at him after swallowing the bite. "Thank you, Dante."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:59 pm

"You're welcome." I mumbled, taking another bite of my burger, staring at the table. "Just enjoy it so we can go to bed.. I'm exhausted and I'm sure tomorrow will be a long day..." I bit into my burger again, sighing heavily. She just had to go and moan and make my life even more difficult!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:12 pm

"You know, I know you hate me, or whatever it is you said, but we can have a civil conversation, can't we?" I asked, putting my burger down and picking up a fry, pointing it at him. "There is one thing that alcohol is good for." I tossed the fry at him, cheese and everything falling off from it as it flew at him. "At least I'm numb to the way you're acting. Not a blubbering mess like you had me last night, but it's like you even give a damn about that!" I picked up another fry and stuck it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:20 pm

I snapped my eyes up, giving her a dark glare. "Why should I care how you feel? You didn't give two shits how I felt for years. Fuck you!" I said, pointing a fry at her the way she had pointed one at me. "I would care how you feel if you hadn't hid my God damn kid from me. Don't act like your the victim here, Bianca!" I said before stuffing the fry in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:29 pm

"Believe me! I know I'm anything but the victim here! I know full well what I did, but knowing what I did and how I feel about what I did doesn't matter. I know what matters here and it's that little girl in there!" I pointed toward the other bedroom with another fry in my hand. "I fucked up! Royally! I don't think anyone can fuck up near as badly as I have! I know that! My daughter hates me! My soul mate hates me! But that is what I have to deal with. That is my fate." I tossed the fry down, all the anger I was feeling earlier multiplied. And it wasn't even Dante I was pissed at... I was pissed at myself. This was all my damned fault and I knew it. "I'm going to bed," I said, pushing myself away from the table and out of the chair. "Good night, Dante!" I headed over to the bed and climbed under the covers, pulling them over my head. I knew I was going to have the worst hangover in the morning, but that was my fault too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight. That's all I got to say to that." I bit into my burger, eating the last bite and rolling up the paper. I tossed it into the bag and tossed a few fries back before tossing that in the bag too. I tossed her food, she obviously wasn't eating in the bag and tossed the bag in the trash. I tugged my jeans off, as well as my shirt and tossed both aside, before kicking my shoes off and crawling up in the bed. I flipped the light off and stared up at the ceiling, willing myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:56 pm

I pulled my pillow more against me. I was shaking with anger. I hated myself for the choices I made. I hated that I had hurt the two people in this world that meant the most to me... I hadn't even told C about all of this. It would be really good to go to her right now or even call, but I couldn't call as drunk as I was right now. Plus A was upset that I had kept Tammy from her, and I knew it would be worse from C. I would wait to tell her when I was introducing Tammy to her. Hugging the pillow, I whispered to Dante, not caring if he could hear me or not, because I knew he didn't care how I felt, "I love you." Angry or not, I still loved him more than anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:47 pm

I turned on my side, my back to her. I had heard her.. but I was trying to pretend I hadn't. There wasn't a day I didn't wish for those three little words the entire time she was gone.. but now.. I just didn't want to hear it. It hurt me. I closed my eyes, and somehow, someway, found myself falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I bit my lip and let my head come out of the blanket a little so I could at least breathe. Sleep was coming hard and fast, thanks to the alcohol. I missed sleeping with Dante's arms around me... and this was only the second night. A had held me last night, but it wasn't the same. At least I could hope to dream of him holding me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now you can sleep in it   Now you can sleep in it - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now you can sleep in it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2