Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up in Stamford

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Up in Stamford - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I nodded my head, agreeing with Jackson's suggestion. "That's probably a good idea. Bobby and I need to be getting out of here before it gets too dark. Meg worries when I am out on the freeways after dark. She'll be calling ever fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:47 pm

"Aww, I'll kiss them nice and good." I mumbled to Jackson, stopping when I heard the other two. "Hey, why don't you stay here it's already kinda late and you'd have a long ride back and I've got plenty of space. I don't mind if you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'm sorry, Jackson." I giggled, shivering slightly. Even if the pool was warm the air was freezing and I was starting to feel it. I wasn't sure what to say when Abby asked so i just looked at Wes. "I don't mind if you don't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 pm

I wasn't quite sure I'd heard Abby right, but then when Bobby said she was alright with it, I looked over to my brother. He knew what this weekend was about for me, well, to some point, and if he didn't, he could at least guess. I wanted to be alone with Abby, and he should understand that. I didn't say anything, but I was sure my eyes would be enough to plead with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm

It would probably be good for Robyn to get some rest. I reached out, giving Bobby's shoulder a soft rub. "We'll stay. Thank you, Abby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 pm

"You're welcome. Once you walk in through the back door, turn to your left, there is a pair of steps back there, go up to the first room on the left. It's the guest room. I'd lead you there but I'm kinda naked." I smirked, giving Jackson a kiss. "I'm going to shower. Meet me upstairs." I winked, slid out of the pool, grabbing my clothes and running off inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I looked over at Jackson, seeing his disappointment. "Are you sure? I mean I can last a ride home." I heard Abby, gave her a smile and a wave goodbye before she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 pm

I sighed, shaking my head. If it was what Abby wanted, then I would do that for her. "It's all good. I'll talk to you guys later." Swimming over to the side of the pool, I pulled myself out and grabbed my clothes. If Abby really wanted them to spend time, she wasn't expecting anything from us while they were here. But then again, I wasn't the one ever really pushing for something sexual from her, not more than making out like we have, and maybe she didn't expect more than that out of me. I ran into the house and up to her bedroom. I opened the door, hearing the shower. Lets see... I dropped my clothes on the bedroom floor, heading into the bathroom. "Shower partner?" I asked, opening the door and stepping in with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Once Jackson and Abby were gone, I moved over to Robyn in the pool, pulling her into my arms. "I was thinking Jackson knows about us. Those looks he kept giving me." I kissed her bare shoulder. "I'll talk to him. I trust him. He wouldn't go to Meg with this. He'd expect me to do it myself, you know?" I kept her against my body, looking down into her perfect eyes. "It's not a problem. I'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 pm

My eyes slid shut as I wrapped myself tightly around Wesley. "Are you sure?" I asked, pulling just my head back. "I don't want Megan to ever know about this. Are you sure you can trust him?" I knew he could but I was nervous either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 am

I tucked a lock of her hair that had fallen from her ponytail behind her ear. "We've never had to come out and actually lie about this. Not telling isn't the same as lying. Telling Christian we're not together, he's not going to buy it. He has the most integrity of all of us Frost boys. But this isn't his truth to tell to Megan. He may have a butt load of integrity, but family is more important to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:09 pm

"I believe you. If you think telling him is best I trust you." I smiled. "Can we get out now? It's freezing out here and my head feels cloudy." I didn't like being sick and honestly if I didn't go away soon I might have to see a doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 pm

I nodded my head, keeping her close to me as I walked with her to the other end of the pool. Once we got out, I picked up my shirt and wrapped it around her. "There, that will keep you warm till we can get inside and get you a towel. Maybe a shower?" I picked up the rest of our clothes and our shoes, wrapping my arm around her, keeping her close to me as we hurried into the house together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:24 pm

"A very warm shower sounds really good." I said, coming up the back steps with him. "First room on the left, right? That's what she said?" I pushed the door open and stopped in awe to look over the room. It was huge. And it had it's own bathroom and it's own fireplace. "Wow..." I swear the room was bigger than my apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I shut the door behind us, dropping our clothes to a chair beside the door and placed my hands on her shoulders, rubbing my hands up and down them. "Jackson and Abby might be a while..." I leaned forward, letting my lips brush across her neck. "Do you dare shower with me, baby? You get the water running. I'll start a fire. Get our under clothes dry. Meet you in there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

I turned, biting at my lip, nodding as my cheeks burned bright red. "I'd like that. See you in there." Normally I'd suggest he go in another room and we not even think of showering together but he was telling his brother the truth so what did it matter now? I kissed his lips, slid my panties off and my bra and handed them to him. I walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open and turning the shower on as warm as I could handle. I stepped inside, grabbing the shampoo, dumping some in my hand and starting to scrub my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:54 pm

I watched her walking into the bathroom. She had no inhibitions with me. Of course, she was still shy most often, like when we played strip poker, always keeping her legs up over her chest when she was down to the line and the only thing left she had on were her panties. I loved those moments. She was so innocent, and I loved that about her. I quickly started a fire. It was an electric fire, so it didn't take much. I hung our underclothes and my shirt over chairs and pushed them close to the fire so they could get dry. I'd let her sleep in my shirt tonight. It isn't as though she hadn't done it before, and I did love seeing her wear my shirts. I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me and stepping into the shower with her. I pulled her into my arms from behind, letting my fingers brush over her stomach. "Are you feeling better than earlier, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Just as all the shampoo was washed out I heard the shower door open and turned my head to look at him. "A little." I admitted, leaning my head back against his chest. "Still a little cloudy in the head. But my stomach feels better. It hits me hardest in the morning and mid afternoon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

I held her close to me, just letting her relax in my arms. I kissed her shoulder softly, letting my hands caress her stomach. I wished to God that it was her that was pregnant with my child. It was what we both really wanted, but knew we could never have. But I couldn't dwell on that. She said she was feeling better and that's all that matters. "I love you, Robyn. More than anything, more than anyone. I always will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:59 pm

"I know." I whispered. I could say it back. I had for years. Ever since we first admitted it... but for some reason it felt harder than before. Not because I didn't love him... only because I knew things between us were going to change drastically when his child was born. Megan was pregnant... and she was having my niece or nephew and Wesley wouldn't be around as much. I felt so selfish thinking that. Suddenly tears blurred over my eyes and I had to suck them back. "We.. didn't.." I turned to face him, thanking God we were in water and he couldn't tell I had tears on my cheeks. "talk about what you said earlier. You know everything's going to change now, right?" I hated saying that. God did I. But it would. Even if I was happy for my sister, and even for Wesley, it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I closed my eyes, resting my forehead down against hers. I knew we'd have to talk about it sooner or later. Since Robyn and I fell in love, there wasn't anything I wanted more than a future with her, even if I was married to her sister. "I don't want it to, but I don't see why it has to change anything." I lifted my head back, looking down into her eyes. "I mean, you know Megan isn't ever going to stop working at N2H, right? She's not going to be the one to stay home and take care of the baby. That will be me." I laughed, even if I didn't feel it, but only to lighten the mood. "Can you picture me as a house husband? Staying home and taking care of the kid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:32 pm

I smiled slightly, my eyes clouding with more tears. "I can. I've always been able to picture you as a father. You'd be perfect." I wish I was having his baby... I wished a lot of things that weren't right and that I didn't have but I did. I wish I was his wife. I wish I was having his baby but I wasn't. That was Megan and it would always be Megan and what we had would always be wrong even though it felt so right. "But a child does change things, Wes. You won't have time to be a father, a husband to Megan and a lover to me. I would never expect you to give up one of those two things for me. Things will change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I pulled her more against me. I could hear the tears in her voice, even if she wasn't letting the tears fall. "You will always be number one with me, even if I have a child. I am never going to let you go, Robyn." Sighing heavily, I leaned my head against hers again. "You should be having my child, not Megan. I should have called off the wedding that day we met. I know I should have. When I knew I was in love with you, I should have called it off. I wish I would have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:55 pm

"No!" I said, pulling away, brushing tears away. "No you shouldn't have. You make Megan happy. She loves you. You love her too. And I can't be number one, Wes. I can't. Not when you have a child. Your child has to be number one. Above me. Above Megan." I grabbed the soap, starting to lather up. "Let's just finish our shower and we'll talk after."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:59 pm

I sighed heavily, relenting to her will. I didn't want to take about it anymore, but I knew we needed to. I reached for the shampoo and started to wash my hair. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I had gotten myself into a mess and there was no getting out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up in Stamford
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: