Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up in Stamford

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Up in Stamford - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:09 pm

I had already washed my hair but I knew he didn't know that so i let him. I sat quietly, letting him wash my hair out first and than add in some conditioner. When that was washed out I let him soap me up before doing the same to him. I'd rather be quiet. It was easier and it hurt less than our topic at hand. The topic I had avoided and let loose like a dummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:15 pm

We reached rinsed off and I reached out to get some towels as she turned off the water. I turned back to her, wrapping one of the towels around her, leaning forward and kissing the side of her head. Standing back up straight, I dried my body off quickly and wrapped the towel around myself and turned to help her step out of the shower. Things were quiet between us. Too quiet. I had to figure out something to make things better between the two of us. I couldn't let this come between us. I loved her too much for anything to ever come between us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

"Thank you." I said, walking out and into the bedroom. I found a robe in the closet of the bedroom. One for me and one for Wes. I dried off and wrapped myself in one before handing him the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:31 pm

I took the robe from her, taking her in my arms after we both were dressed in them. I loved her, and even if she thought things were going to change between us, I was going to do my best to show her that they didn't have to. We could still continue on like we have, even with a baby being around. I didn't know how I'd do it, but I would. There wasn't anything I'd do for Robyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in Stamford   Up in Stamford - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up in Stamford
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: