Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our home together? Family.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Our home together? Family. Empty
PostSubject: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 pm

The kids had all finished eating and were off somewhere else in the huge house playing. They weren't loud, but I always liked the sound of children throughout the house. I had always wanted a lot of children, but when Dr. Meade told Binx she shouldn't have any more children, all those dreams died. It wasn't as hard on her as it was on me. She didn't seem to mind that she couldn't have children anymore. She really hadn't wanted children in the beginning. I am sure she only gave in because she knew how much I wanted children, but she had never really wanted any. And we had had a boy and a girl, so it wasn't as though we didn't get to experience the joys of having one of each sex. And now, with Jenna and Jacob, it was almost as though we had four children, three most assuredly.

The four of us adults were finished eating as well and were just sitting around the table talking. "Binx and I have been talking," I said, taking her hand in mine as I sat back in my seat, holding her hand against my chest. "We've got to go back to Salem and get things squared away there. Yard sale. Sell all the things we can't move. Give the appropriate time to the school board. We can live off of our savings until we can find a job here. We've already submitted our resume's and portfolios to the school district her in Buffalo, so hopefully we won't have to drain our savings, but we're ready to make the move. It is for the children, after all." And when I said children, I meant all four of them.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

I nodded my head, smiling over at him. It was a huge decision for me to make, moving back here to New York. This was where my family died. This was where I felt my life had ended. If it hadn't been for Jackie in my life, I'm sure I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I would have introverted and nothing would have ever mattered to me. But he didn't let me. He kept me together. He was my rock, and I was grateful I had him.

"It might be a little difficult at first, but I think Mabel and Davis are already loving having Jacob and Jenna around, so it won't be too difficult on them. They'll miss the friends they do have in Salem, but they will have Jenna and Jake here, and they will make other friends rather easily, but it will be good for us all in the long run, and it is the only logical solution to the mess we've all been put into. I know I'm glad we met you though." Jackson nodded, agreeing with me. "I really think the four of us are going to be," I giggled shortly. "Well, we already are really good friends, I think."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I smiled big when they said they were staying. We had been scared all week that they'd go back home and we'd not only lose the new friends we had made, but also the time we were getting with Davis. But they decided to stay and I knew that took a huge load off our shoulders. We could have moved, yes, but it wasn't as easy for me, I was thankful they were moving for us, for their kids, for our kids. They were amazing people. "I'm really glad." I said, reaching across the table to shake Jackson's hand as Abby got up to hug Bianca. "But, honestly, if you need any help, money wise, please, let us help you. Especially because you moving here is saving us a huge amount of trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 pm

"Yes!" I squealed softly, standing up quickly and walking over to hug B tightly. "I'm so glad! Not only for the kids but us too." I smiled, trying to ignore the feeling in my stomach. I had been sick all day but moving as fast as I just had I felt worse. I shifted slightly, glancing over at Dante. "He's right! We'd help with anything you guys need! Anything at all! You name it, we can help! I'm just so glad you're staying!" I not only would get to know my baby boy and get to keep my other one but my two new friends would be right behind us in the guest house. This was cause for celebration. "Anyone want some wine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

"Wine sounds great!" I said, pulling my hand back from Dante's. I had wanted to move back to New York for a while now, but I never would have told Bianca. It was because of her that we moved away to begin with. She hated living with all the memories of her family here. But we weren't moving back to the City. Buffalo was a long ways away from the City, and it wasn't much different from Salem. The climate was practically the same. A little cooler, but I always thought the East coast was colder than the West, and we were close to the water here in New York. "But there's no way we could take money from you." I looked at Bianca who was shaking her head as well. "We appreciate the offer, but there's no way we could ever take money from you."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

I stood with A, walking with her over to get glasses for the wine. I didn't drink that often. It was a drunk driver who had killed my parents in the accident, but I drank on special occasions, and I was sure this qualified. I pulled two glasses down as she did and placed them on the counter. "I'm really excited for this. I never thought we'd move back to New York, but things change," I said, smiling over at her as she poured the wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 pm

"I can appreciate and understand that. But if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask for it. That's all I'm saying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:50 pm

I barely heard B when my head started spinning. I gripped the counter, closing my eyes and breathing in deeply. "I.." I rubbed my stomach feeling the stir of it. I felt sick. "I really hate to cut this short. But I'm not feeling so good. I think maybe I need to lay down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 pm

I nodded, thankful for the offer, but really not wanting to ever have to take it. I looked over to the girls as Dante did, Bianca was moving to grab Abigail who looked like she was going to fall over. I stood with Dante, walking over to the two of them. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 pm

I shook my head , my hand on Abigail's arm and the other on her back. "I don't know. She just said she wasn't feeling very well." I looked up to Dante. "I think she's sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:04 pm

"Honey?" I asked, touching her arm, she leaned against me, obviously struggling to stay strong for our benefit. I knew that much about her. She liked to pretend she was superwoman sometimes just to make sure I didn't worry. "Do you need to go to the hospital? What doesn't feel good?" She didn't look very good anymore. Her face was pale and she was shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

"Please, guys, don't worry." I said, swallowing. "I've been feeling terrible all day. No hospital. I think it's just the beginning of the flu. I just need to go to bed. That's all. I'm just sad I have..." I felt my stomach stir stronger and had to breathe to make the feeling go away. "leave the party so early. I swear it's just the flu. I can walk to bed." Dante shook his head. "I'll carry you." I shook my head. "No, no, you enjoy wine with them." I said, smoothing my hand over his chest, smiling weakly. "Promise I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:22 pm

I looked at Bianca. "Go with her, babe. Or maybe go get Jenna and Jacob and help them get to bed so Abby doesn't have to. I'll stay down here with Dante and do the dishes."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 pm

I nodded my head, smiling at him. "Come on, A. I'll help you up to your room." I wrapped my arm around her, keeping her safe against my side. I looked up at Dante, smiling. "I'll take care of her. It's ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

"Okay, if you're sure." Abby nodded. "I'm sure! Promise!" I leaned over, giving her a kiss. "I'm trusting you to take care of my girl, Bianca." I smiled at her. "I love you," Abby smiled, returning my I love you before they moved to walk away. I turned back to Jackson as the girls left. "What about a beer instead?" I said pulling out two beers and having him follow me to the living room where we could watch the rest of the game on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm

I came up to mine and Dante's bedroom with B and moved to the master bathroom. "Stay right here. I promise I'll manage to walk in there." I gave her a smile, shut the door and went to get rid of my dinner. Which wasn't easy. I felt like it was never ending.. but it did end. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth and washed my hands. I was going to grab some lotions when I noticed the box of unused pregnancy tests. "No..." I said to myself, staring at them. We had been trying for years... literally. And nothing.... but... no... I was just setting myself up to get hurt. I thought back to the last time I had my period and couldn't think of it. I pulled the test out and decided why not give it a try. I opened the bathroom door and leaned in the door frame. I felt tons better. Not completely. But I did feel better... "B, would you mind sitting with me for five minutes?" I held the white package up. "I think I might need to take one of these..."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:04 am

I smiled brightly for her, nodding my head. "Oh, definitely, A. Go right ahead! Do you... do you think there is a possibility?" I had no idea if she and Dante were even trying or not. I didn't know much about them. Sure, we'd spent almost nine days with them, and we'd gotten to know them pretty well, but I didn't know things like this about them. With her inviting me to share this with her, it really solidified our friendship. I never had a friend that I was as close to as I felt I was with her, and we'd only known each other 9 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 am

"Yeah, I mean, we've been trying for years. Literally. It's all we've wanted for that long... it just... never happened." I turned the package in my fingers. "I'm scared to do it at the same time.. you know... it's one thing not to get pregnant... but it's another to think you're pregnant and have it snatched away." I bit my lip, sitting up straight. "Be right back. Not letting fear stop me." I shut the door, got the test going and washed my hands, leaving the test on the sink before walking back out. "Okay... done..."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 am

I smiled up at her from where I had sat down on the bed. Patting the bed beside me, I reached out for her hand for her to come sit beside me on the bed. "I have no idea how you must be feeling," I told her honestly. She took my hand and sat beside me. "I never really wanted children." Shrugging my shoulders, I gave her a soft smile. "Jackson wanted a whole houseful, I was barely able to agree to getting pregnant the first time. And, well, I can't or rather shouldn't have anymore children, so I guess it's a good thing I was able to give him a boy and a girl all at once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am

I frowned slightly. "I'm sorry to hear you can't get pregnant... well, I guess it's not really sorry since you don't want anymore anyways..." I shrugged. "I'm sorry that sounded totally lame." I laughed, squeezing her hand. "I'm just nervous. You're helping though. I'm really glad you're staying, B."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am

I smiled softly at her. "It was a tough decision on my end. Jackie really pushed me for it, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him." I gave a soft laugh. "But it really is best for all of us if we do move here. I wouldn't want to keep the children from each other, and Jackie and I have really started liking you and Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 am

"Dante and I really like you guys too." I smiled. "We've been blessed in such a terrible moment. And I don't mind sharing Jakey with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

I smiled softly, softly shaking my head. "And I don't mind sharing Davis with you two." I smiled a little more fully. "Who knows? I'm sure soon enough we'll all be like family." Jackson and the twins had been my only family for so long, but I could let A and Dante in as family as well, and Jenna too. Jacob really was family, and spending this last little more than a week with him has really been some of the best days of my life. I was sure it wouldn't be long till the eight of us, possibly nine if A was pregnant, all felt like a blended family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 am

"I already feel like you guys are my family. All four of you." I smiled, hearing the buzzer go off. "Here goes nothing..." I said with a smile. I stood, walking into the bathroom and closing my eyes as I reached for the pregnancy test. I slowly flipped it over, opening my eyes. Positive. I was pregnant. The test said it. I was pregnant. After all this time I was pregnant... I was pregnant. Tears sprang to my eyes as a huge smile brightened my face. "B!" I said, coming to the door way, jumping up and down on my heels some. "It says I'm pregnant! I'm having a baby! Dante and I are having a baby!" I waved the stick squealing slightly in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 am

I had stood, walking slowly over toward the bathroom, stopping a few feet from it, but when A came out of the bathroom, excited and jumping up and down, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight. "A! I'm so excited for you, A!" Pulling back, I smiled at her brightly. "So, what do you want? Boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our home together? Family.   Our home together? Family. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our home together? Family.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next