Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My family is broken

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My family is broken Empty
PostSubject: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 am

Abby and I got in my 'Stang and I pulled away from the house. I wasn't going to stay where I wasn't wanted. Pops didn't want me there? Fine! I didn't want to be there. They could all just fuck off for all I cared. I looked over at Abigail, sighing softly, trying to relax more for her. I shouldn't be this uptight while I was driving. It wasn't safe for us. "I'm sorry about what happened back there, baby... But, uh... thank you for what you said back there. You didn't have to, but I love y-- I love that you did that. Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 am

"You don't have to apologize.. and you don't have to thank me. I'd do it again." I laid my head on his shoulder, hugging his waist. "I would do anything for you. I love you." I stiffened heavily, pulling back slightly, staring at him, realizing I had let that slip out when i didn't want it too. I swallowed hard, turning my eyes forward. "Did you want to pick up dinner before we go back to your place?" Okay so if I changed the topic maybe he wouldn't notice what I said beforehand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am

My eyes widened. She had just said it. I couldn't come out with it, but she had just said it. She tried to pass it off, but she had said it. "Yeah, we can get something to eat," I told her, softly adding as I turned my head to softly kiss the top of her head, "and I do too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:04 am

"Great," I said laying my head on his shoulder again. I played back what he said and raised my eyebrow. He did to what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 am

"What did you want to eat?" I asked her, starting to drive toward my apartment, but still waiting for direction to some place for food. I couldn't believe I'd just told her I loved her... Ok, so those exact words didn't come out, but I did tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 am

"Well I can't eat anything terrible... not with swimsuit season not far from now." I thought about it. "Actually I'll just work out more tomorrow. How about Taco Bell?" I smirked. "Mmmm doesn't a taco sound yummy?" Okay so I completely moved away from the 'i love you' topic. Either he didn't hear it or he did hear it and didn't feel the same way. I was scared to find out which.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:24 am

"As long as it 's nice and greasy," I told her. Looking down at her briefly, I narrowed my eyes on her for a moment before looking back out the windshield. "So, I'm just your friend...?" I shook my head. "I mean, after what we just said, I'm just your friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:28 am

I raised my eyebrow, looking over at him. What we just said? Is that what he just said? When did he say he loved me? I thought back... was that what did too meant? He loved me too? "I..." I sat up, brushing my hands on my skirt, looking over at him. "I got nervous... I mean... you didn't call me your girlfriend when you introduced me... and we've never talked about what we are.. I didn't know what to say... I'm more than your... friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 am

I nodded my head, coming to a stop light. "Yeah. I thought you... I guess I never said it. But I wouldn't be with you like we are if I didn't feel about you the way I do. I've never brought a girl home in my life. They all think you're my girlfriend. And if we're telling each other how we feel about each other, then we're definitely more than just friends. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 am

"I don't know how you feel... I mean I said how I feel. But you said I do too in passing after the food.. I mean was that your way of saying you feel like I do? I mean... honestly... I'm confused. Your pops said you don't know what love feels like. Is he right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 am

Someone honked behind us, and I looked up to see the light was green. Continuing to drive again, I shook my head. "Before you I didn't. But... I do now..." Why couldn't I just say it? Why couldn't I just say "I love you, Abby"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 am

"Oh... you do?" I smiled, leaning over and kissing him deeply. I didn't care that he was driving. I tugged back slightly, looking at him. "I love you too. Always."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 am

"And forever," I whispered, smiling brightly over at her. I really hated that I couldn't say it, but at least she knew how I felt. That's all that really mattered. I turned the 'Stang down the road the Taco Bell was on by my apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 am

I laid my head on his shoulder, smiling to myself. "I.. can stay at your house tonight, right?" I asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 pm

I looked down at her, smirking. "No. Gonna make you walk to Stamford." I chuckled slightly. "No. I'm not a jerk. We are supposed to be spending the weekend together, aren't we? Doesn't matter where we stay, as long as we're together." I pulled into the Taco Bell parking lot and pulled toward the drivethru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm

I smiled at him. "Well, aren't you the perfect gentlemen." We ordered our food and headed for his place. Which I was thankful for because I was staving and looking forward to sinking my teeth in my crunch wrap supreme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm

It wasn't far to my apartment. I parked in the garage and cut the engine. I grabbed the food and opened the door. "You get the drinks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"Sure will." I picked up the pops and headed inside with him. "We should watch a movie. Anything you want to see?" I asked, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I pushed the button at the elevator to go up. "We can find something on pay-per-view, if you'd like? I really don't know what is playing right now. Do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:18 am

"Are you kidding? I barely have time to breathe let alone to watch TV and see what's playing in the movies." I laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 am

I laughed, stepping into the elevator with her. "We'll find something," I told her, pushing the 6. "If all else fails, we can watch The Godfather. Ever seen it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:39 am

"Nope. I haven't. I guess that's our winner, huh?" I smiled, leaning against him as the elevator rode up. When the doors opened, I let him go first before following out after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:03 pm

"Definitely a winner. I hope you can handle violence." I had just been punched out by my own father, and here I was asking her if she could handle violence. Smart, Jackson. Real smart. I had kept my keys in my hand, walking down the hall and stopping in front of my place, I unlocked the door and let her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My family is broken   My family is broken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My family is broken
Page 1 of 1