Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Momma!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Baby Momma! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 am

"Good night, Dante," I whispered, turning around and heading out of the bedroom, jumping when I saw Tammy at the door. "Tamara?" I asked, swallowing hard, struggling more with the tears. "Can I sleep with you, Daddy?" she asked, ignoring me completely, walking past me. I bit my lip hard to keep myself from crying. No one in this room really wanted me here. I really just wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 am

I sat up slightly. "Sure, babygirl, come on." I said patting the bed. She climbed up on the bed and cuddled under the covers. "Bianca, it would be nice if you joined as a family, since we missed so much time as it is. Right, Tammy?" She turned to look at the door. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 am

I sighed heavily, pushing the door back shut and turning back to crawl back into the bed with them. I stayed on my side of the bed and let them have their space. "Good night, Tammy. Good night, Daddy." I told both of them, curling into my pillow, pulling the covers up on me. "Daddy, what's that smell?" Tammy asked and I took a deep breath. I had forgotten he had come home drunk. We had started arguing and everything he'd done and where he'd been didn't matter any more. Even if it hurt me beyond belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 am

"Eh, daddy's special juice.. sorry is it bad? I could shower if you want.." She popped her head up. "Please do!" I laughed. "Okay, girls, be good. I'll be right back." I pulled out of the bed and walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am

Tammy turned over and looked at me after Dante left the room. "You two were loud, Isabella. I don't like you being mean to my daddy. I wish you'd just shut up and leave us both alone." She turned away from me, hugging her daddy's pillow. "Si, bambina," I whispered, turning from her and hugging my own pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:27 am

I took a quick shower and changed into the boxers and pajama pants I had, brushed my teeth and came back out. I crawled back in bed and hugged Tammy to me. "Night, girls." I whispered kissing Tammy's head. "Night, daddy!" She said hugging me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 am

"Buona notte," I whispered, wiping away a tear and closing my eyes tight, just wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm

It didn't take long for Tamara to fall asleep, however, me, I wasn't going to sleep, not for a while. I started at the ceiling, wondering how my life got here. How I was so damn unhappy.. hell, we all were, even Tammy's constant need to hate her mother was making her unhappy. And I hated that. That's why I had to do this. To fix what was broken. Even if it meant faking..
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Sleep wasn't going to come. I'd lay here until I passed out. If that ever happened, but I could pretend to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Momma!   Baby Momma! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Momma!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2