Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to go

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 am

I had told A I had to go to the restroom and excused myself from the room. It was a one room, toilet and sink, and I could lock the door and be completely alone. I took the few short minutes I had and wrote a quick note to Dante. I hadn't even gotten the dress on. I wasn't wearing it. Not here. Not right now. My note explained everything to Dante. I'd give it to the priest and we'd be getting married elsewhere. Shorter notice than this, no one, NO ONE, would know about it, but us. I closed the door, locking it behind me. "Ok, A! Lets go! We're not doing this! Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 am

"Wait, what why! B you told me you were sure! How can you change your mind that quickly. Think this through..." I said, grabbing her gently. "Think about what you might lose!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 am

Shaking my head, I smiled at her. "You don't understand, A! This way everything will be perfect." It wasn't as though it wasn't already, but this way Antonino couldn't show up and take it all away from us. "I'm doing this so I don't lose anything. Dante and I are getting married. Come on." I grabbed her hand, pulling her from the room. "Be quiet though. No one can know anything."
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:21 am

I raised my eyebrow but followed her. "Wait," I said, running back in and grabbing her dress and came running back out. "Where are we going?" I was quite confused.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm

I looked around, making sure no one was around to hear before looking back at her. "Somewhere where Antonino would never be able to find us. We've had this set up for days. I'm not going to give him a chance to show up and ruin this." I held the note up I had quickly written to Dante. "Dante will bring the priest and meet us. Now lets go!" I pulled her with me to go find Pops so he could give Dante the note.
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm

I turned a corner with B and saw two men with guns. "Oh, no," I squeaked and stepped in front of B, pushing her back as I went to move and one grabbed my arm and the other grabbed B. They both covered our mouths and I fought to get his hand off me. "No!" I mumbled into his hand, pushing at his face, however when he pressed the gun to my side and told me to move I did, accidentally leaving behind my necklace.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Seeing the guns, I froze. Yes, I was ready to defend myself with a gun last night had one of Antonino's men come to get me, but it was different when someone else, Antonino's men, holding the gun, it was different. I would always be afraid of guns now. Since Mama got shot. Since my father... The men were able to take us without problem, getting us into a van and driving off. All I could do was huddle next to A once they had let go of us, now in the safety of the van. I wasn't going to cry though, even though that's all I wanted to do. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 pm

"Well, ladies, you up for a ride?" I didn't say a word, I just kept my arms wrapped around B sitting there. I didn't even cry, because honestly, I didn't feel like crying. I had already been through the worst. What else could someone do? "I asked your asses a question, answer." He said, holding the gun out at us. "Sure are." I mumbled, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I did my best not to let my voice crack as I answered, not with my answer, but with a question of my own. "Where is Antonino? Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:49 pm

"None of your business times two. Stop asking questions. WE ask the questions. Not you." I looked at B. "Shh," I told her, hugging her slightly. I didn't want her to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:24 pm

This was exactly what I was afraid of. I knew Antonino was going to do something. I just didn't know what. Laying my head on her shoulder. I felt DJ move inside me and moved one hand to rub there. I wasn't afraid for myself. I was afraid for A and our unborn babies. "I knew this was going to happen. I knew it," I whispered.
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 pm

"I know," I told B. "We'll get out of this. I swear." I whispered. I heard the car park and the men instructed us to get out. I stepped out and helped B, taking her hand as we walked up toward a big mansion. One that had a huge C as the doorknocker. I had to assume it was Tony's place.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 pm

I should have know. I was so upset now. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Or at least I was sure he wouldn't, so I wasn't worried anymore. I was more afraid of his men. Dante loved me, and I knew somewhere in Antonino's twisted heart, he loved Dante, so he wouldn't hurt me. Taking A's hand, I walked up the stairs quickly, forcing myself through his door. "Where are you, you bastard? Come out and show yourself, goddamnit! Show your face, now!"
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I seen a door open and Tony walked out, smiling. "Oh, little Miss B, still as much attitude as ever. Don't you get tired of talking back and getting in trouble for it?" He asked before someone grabbed me, yanked me away and tossed me in a room, shutting the door and locking it. "B!" I screamed, pounding on the door. It was so dark in here I felt sick.. like the walls were caving in.
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 pm

"Now why don't you follow me toward my office so we can speak privately?" I asked, smiling as I heard Abby yelling and walked toward my office.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm

I watched as the man tossed A in a room and then followed Antonino. "Please promise me she'll be alright." My forcefulness had wavered a little, now fearing A's safety. "You don't need her. She's innocent! Please just let her go."
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 pm

"Not till I'm done here. She's safe. In the dark but safe." I said, sitting on my office chair and grabbing my drink. "Take a seat, can't be good for the baby.. all this stress." I said, sipping my drink.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

I slowly sat down, not getting comfortable, but sitting down. "If you cared about my baby, you wouldn't have taken me like you did. Now, please," I said, stressing the please to show I was trying to be congenial with him, but I felt anything but congeniality toward him, "tell me why we're here. I know you don't really hate Dante as much as you'd like everyone, especially him, to believe, so why do you always have to hurt him?"
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:21 am

I set my glass down. "It's not about hurting him per say. It's more about hurting his deadbeat daddy who suddenly believes he can take my kid. Dante's just roadkill on my journey. Had he chose my side he'd be fine right now." I kicked my feet up. "But enough chit chat.. my taking you.. is about proving that I have the power. No matter what Frost does I have the power and it's to show my son if he doesn't pick the wise side soon he could lose everything." I stood, walking around the desk and coming behind her, leaning down and placing my hand on her stomach. "And I do mean everything."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:37 am

Closing my eyes, I bit my lip. I wasn't going to let him see how much he terrified me. I wouldn't. Swallowing, I turned my head toward him. Even though I wasn't backing down, I couldn't just sit here and do or say nothing. "Please. Dante and I were getting married today. Why couldn't you just let us have that? What does taking me prove to Jackie that you couldn't have done any other day? Why did you have to hurt Dante like this? He's a good man. The best I've ever known."
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:28 am

I snorted out a laugh and stood up. "Best is pushing it. He will be when I'm done with him. But for now.. no.." I sat on the edge of my desk. "I took you today.. and your sister who just happened to be in the way.. because you all tried your hardest to make sure that I didn't get to you and your precious wedding and guess what? I did. I got to wedding and took you and now Dante's sitting there probably believing you ran with your tail between your legs." I laughed. "Just another way to toughen that boy's shoulders. He gets too sappy with you. Weak. He needs a little roughing up. So I keep you and your sister here tonight, it drives him bonkers, and he refuses to talk to you when you get home. Maybe I'll keep you for a few days. Really drive home that you ran." I smiled and walked around my desk. "Any more questions, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:03 pm

I nodded my head, swallowing hard. "Yes. One. Is there anything I can do to change your mind? Dante's been through enough. He needs me. He's not sappy. He's in love. Tell me, before you found out about his mom and Jackie, tell me you didn't love her with every ounce of your heart. Tell me you wouldn't have done anything for her. Love is a beautiful thing and we shouldn't take it for granted. I almost lost Dante, and you taking me from him like this is going to kill him! He was miserable when I didn't say yes the first time he asked me, and I know he's just as miserable, if not worse now. Yes, you know Dante, you know how he's dealing with what you've just done, but I know him too, and I know that he needs me. NOT you to make him stronger. I make him strong. I do. His unborn son makes him strong. Not your wild tactics. It's only hurting him." I never could keep my mouth shut, but I couldn't understand how a man like Antonino Castellano, United States Representative, could possibly be this horrible monster hellbent on making the Frost's lives miserable.
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 am

"I'm not hurting him. You can thank Frost for that." I tipped back some, pressing my phone. "Greg, take the girls to the warehouse on the docks and leave them there for the night. I'll instruct you to bring them back when needed." I watched Greg walk in and smiled at Bianca. "Pleasure as always dear. Tell your mother I wish my best on her recovery."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:14 am

"You can't do this!"[/b] I yelled at him. "We're pregnant-- I'M pregnant. You can't keep me in a warehouse." I really hoped he hadn't caught what I said. A didn't want people knowing she was pregnant yet. I couldn't stand it if she knew I told Antonino Castellano of all people. "Please! Just let us go back," By now, with Greg trying to get me out of the room, I was screaming and resisting. "Take me back to Dante, please!" I was begging now, pleading, showing how weak I truly was, but I needed him. A needed Jackie. "Please!"
Back to top Go down

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

We're pregnant? As if I'd miss that. I smirked. "Goodbye, Bianca." I said as he dragged her out of the room and the door shut. I leaned back, thumping my glass. This was going to be a few very fun months. Both of Jackie's boys were having kids. This was a very good day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next