Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to go

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Time to go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:33 am

The door opened and I was dragged from my feet and pushed toward the door with Bianca. "Bianca," I said, taking her hand and wiping my wet face dry. "We'll be okay.." I told her, seeing she was upset. "We will."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 am

I shook my head, "No, it won't. I've made things worse, A. So much worse." Greg put us back in the van and we were off. Turning to A, biting my lip, I swallowed hard. I had to tell her what I did. "Antonino knows about... I'm sorry, I blurted out that we were pregnant. I didn't mean to. I hope he didn't catch it, but he's Antonino. You know how he is. Damnit, A! I'm so dreadfully sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:51 am

I just stared at her before hugging her tightly. "It's okay. You made an honest mistake. It's okay honey." I rubbed her back and closed my eyes. Things had just got worse. I just hoped it wasn't THAT bad.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 am

I finally let the tears fall. "And Dante's gonna think I left..." I couldn't speak anymore. All I could do is bawl in my sister's arms.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

I hugged her tightly, kissing her head as she cried, whispering softly that everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to go   Time to go - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2