Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! Getting back together

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally! Getting back together Empty
PostSubject: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Abigail had called and told me she needed to see me, that she had something important to tell me. I knew this was the night she was going to tell me she didn't want to be away from me any more. Truth be told, I couldn't spend any more time away from her myself. So, I quickly found something to make for dinner and was setting the table when I heard the knock at the door.

I ran out of the kitchen and to the front door, opening it and smiling down at her. God, she was even more beautiful than she was the last time I saw her. Breathtakingly beautiful. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. I loved this woman, and I wasn't going to waste a single minute not showing her.

Pulling back, I smiled down at her, pulling her into the room. "I'm so glad you're here, baby," I told her, shutting the door and pulling her coat off of her shoulders. "I made dinner. I hope you're hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:36 pm

I was so nervous. I hadn't told Jackson exactly why I was coming over, only because I didn't know how to get out the words.. I hoped he'd assume what I was on my way over about so I didn't have to explain it. But knowing him and knowing where his head went I was sure he assumed it was me coming over to tell him I wanted him back.. which I wasn't so sure about yet. Yes, I told him I'd marry him if these babies were his.. or I'd marry Jeff if the babies were his.. however, I wasn't sure if I felt as comfortable as I did before with it.. what if I wasn't meant for one of them, or either of them? Why make myself miserable. Why make us miserable.. our children miserable. It wouldn't be fair. I really had to think about it. I took a deep breath, lifting my hand and knocking on the door.

It swung open and before I knew it I had lips pressed hard against mine. When he pulled away the term breathless came to mind. He pulled me inside, which I was thankful for because I didn't think I was going to be able to move on my own. He pulled my jacket down and told me he had made dinner. "Oh.." I said, blinking, trying to shake myself out of the coma brought on by his kiss. "yeah, the babies and I are starving.." I said, rubbing the dress above my tummy. I was always hungry it seemed. "But I didn't come here for that.. you know that right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

"Pffft!" I said, waiving my hand. "You can always eat. Of course you came here for this." I winked at her, walking her over to the table, helping her sit down. "What would you like to drink, baby? Milk or juice? Water?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

I twisted to look back at him. "Apple juice please. The babies and I like that best.. I have a craving for it.." I raised my eyebrow watching him. "Do you even wanna know why I'm here?" I looked around. "Where's Kyle? With his grandparents?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 am

"No, Kyle's out with Hannah for the evening," I told her, pulling the juice out of the fridge and pouring both of us a drink. Setting the glasses down on the table in front of our food, I sat down beside her at the table. "Why don't we talk after we eat?" I suggested, reaching over and rubbing her stomach softly. "Give my babies a chance to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

"Oh, okay." I said in reference to what he was saying about Kyle before I took a sip of my juice. "I wanna eat.. this looks amazing.. thank you.. but listen, I'm sure once you hear what I wanna tell you you'll be fine with waiting.." I reached in my purse, pulling out the envelope. "This is the DNA results.. wanna eat dinner or read them?" I asked, knowing full well he was dying to know as much as I was. Well, at least I believed he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

My eyes widened, looking down at the envelope. "Yes, let's read them." I smiled brightly. "We can eat after! Come on, open up! Open them, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:22 pm

"Thought so.." I said, laughing slightly. Just as I was about to open the envelope I heard my phone. I pulled it out of my purse. "It's B I gotta take this." I let the envelope sit in my lap and put the phone to my ear. "B?" I said, smiling over at Jackson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:54 pm

"Oh no! No, no, no, no, no!" I shook my head. She had to be kidding me. Bianca had called the last time we were... Well, we weren't having sex now, but Jesus Christ, SERIOUSLY!?!? But she answered the phone anyway. I stood up, pulling my cell phone out of my pocket, calling Dante. He needed to get a hold on his woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

I hung up, stuffing the envelope back in my purse, as well as my purse before standing up. "I gotta go Jackson." I walked over to grab my coat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I wanted to beg her to stay, but I knew she wouldn't even if I did. "Dante and ZhiZhi got into another fight. I know she needs you. But can't you at least stay for dinner. Read the results with me. Please. Just stay for a half an hour. ZhiZhi can wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

"No, Jackson. She can't wait. I'm sorry." I hated that this was the second time I was doing this to him.. just when we'd get closer.. I'd have to leave.. it sucked. But it was how it was. "I'll be back later." I leaned up, kissing his cheek after I got my jacket on. "Bye, Jackson." I gave him a weak smile before walking out the door and down the steps to my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I sighed heavily, shutting the door and turning back to the dinner. We were having a good time and then ZhiZhi had to call again. I hated this, but she always left me for everyone else. This was how we always had been, since the night I slept with Leanne...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm

I headed up the steps to Jackson's place. He had a right to know.. before somehow it got out.. I was sure Jeff would blab to Abby and she'd go right to Jackson.. I had to tell him first. I came up to his door, in nothing but my robe and shoes, shivering slightly. I lifted my hand and knocked. I needed to tell him. Even if I was scared..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I came to the door after cleaning up the kitchen. No way Abigail would come back, especially this soon. Opening the door, I stopped, my eyes dropping open widely. "Little One," I shook my head, stepping out and wrapping my arm around her, looking around to make sure people didn't see her like this. I didn't think she wanted anyone seeing her in her robe out in public. I didn't know why she was here like this anyway, but I was sure she didn't want people seeing her like this. Shutting the door, I turned her to face me, rubbing her arms. "Are you cold? What's wrong? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

"This.." I said, tears welling up in my eyes as I handed him the paper. "This is what made me come here.. I couldn't let anyone but me tell you.." I swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

I looked at her confused before taking the paper and opening it, reading it over before looking up at her. It was the DNA results from her test she had done... And I was the father. Looking up at her, I smiled brightly, wrapping my arms around her and spinning her around, holding her in my arms. I set her down on the floor, kissing her stomach. "Hey, there, baby! It's your father! How's my baby doing, huh? How are you?" I rubbed her stomach, trying to focus on her and the baby and not just the nagging feeling that Abigail was still never going to forgive me. Not only had I slept with Carly... she was carrying my child. Just like Leanne had, the reason why she had gone to Cavallari's arms in the first place... And now we'd never be together because I had done it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 pm

"Wait.. you're happy about this?" I asked, a small smile creeping up my lips. "You're glad?" I tangled my fingers in his hair, smiling even bigger. "I guess if you're happy I can be happy too.. right?" Why was I asking him like he could answer that. I could be happy... at least I knew my son or daughter would have an amazing father. I used my free hand to touch his on my stomach. "Are you sure this makes you happy and you aren't just saying it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:31 pm

I looked up at her, shaking my head. "Are you kidding? I've always wanted a huge family!" Yeah, I wanted it with Abigail, but I had royally fucked that up. "I'm more excited than you could ever understand, Little One!" I wrapped my arms around her again, hugging her against me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

"Me too.." I said, breathless. I tipped my head back to look at him. "I love.. you, Jackson. And even if part of me really wanted this to be Jeff's baby.. it worked out best this way." I was always honest with him. Even when it wasn't exactly nice. And telling him I wished the baby was another man's before isn't very nice. But I was truthful. I brought my hands to his face, holding it. "I love you and I know you'll be a terrific father.. and I know Kyle will be excited to know he has a little brother coming.. and yes.. I think it's a boy." I smiled softly, my eyes sparkling with unshed tears. I was scared before. But maybe this was how things were suppose to be. Even if it wasn't what I had wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

It wasn't a surprise to me that she wished it was Cavallari's baby. I knew she loved him, even still. My eyes widened even more, my smile following it. "Really? Why do you think that?" I leaned down, talking to her stomach. "Are you my baby boy in there? Huh, baby? Are you going to be Kyle's baby brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm

"Say, yes, Pops, I am." I smiled, leaning down and kissing the top of his head, gently hugging his neck. "I love you, Jackson. Not the way some might think.. but I do." I smiled, gasping slightly when I felt the baby kick against his head. "He's.. never really done that before.. I.. wow..." I was only four months along.. I didn't realize the kicking started this early. "Did you feel that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I felt something, but I wasn't sure it was that, though when she said it was, I looked up at her, smiling brightly. "I did! Barely, but I did!" I stood up, wrapping my arms around her again. "I love you too, Little One," I told her, kissing the side of her head. I wasn't in love with her, and I was sure she wasn't in love with me, but that didn't mean we didn't love each other in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 pm

I titled my head back again, looking up at him, before slowly leaning up forward, kissing him softly at first before deepening it. I slid my arms around his neck, kissing him more. I knew I should stop myself, but I didn't care enough too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

This was wrong. I had planned on spending the night with Abigail, and here I was considering spending the night with Carly now. She was having my baby. But that didn't mean I had to jump into bed with her. Pulling back, I cradled her face in my hands. "Carly," I let my thumb trace over her bottom lip, looking down at her mouth and then back into her eyes. "Is this what you want? Do you really want this? With me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! Getting back together
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next