Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! Getting back together

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:42 am

I ran after her, grabbing her and turning her back to face me. "What in the hell, Carly? Seriously!?!" I shook my head rigorously. "Carly, this has never happened to me in my life. Do you think I did this on purpose? Little One, I get hard just by thinking about sex! I didn't PLAN this! Stop this! I don't want you to go anywhere! Just come back to the bedroom. We'll fix this. You can get me hard. I know you can!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 am

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him, shoving him, my eyes wide with pain, my tears bubbling over and rolling down my cheeks. "Don't look for me. I want nothing to do with you.. with Jeff.. with Abby.. with my sister.. with Dante.. none of you. You all worship Abby so much I'm forgotten. Everyone forgets me.. so it should be easy when I'm gone. Don't touch me. I hate you. I want nothing to do with you.. I'm done! DONE!" I shoved him again before walking out the door and heading quickly down the steps. I walked outside, holding my hand out, trying to flag down a cab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 am

I slammed the door, hitting it hard with my fist. I hated this. What in the fuck--... I kicked the door and turned to walk away, heading to take a shower. I was done with this day. First cockblocked with Abigail by ZhiZhi and then by my actual cock. I was batting a thousand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

I got in the cab, told them to take me home and drove away. I half expected him to stop me.. since I said I was leaving forever with his kid.. but I guess as I had thought it didn't matter. Not even OUR child he swore mattered did. So, I was glad I was leaving. The cab left, leaving behind the people who never gave a shit about me or my baby anyways. I'd go home, take a shower, pack my things, and go to my parents. At least for now. I'd figure out where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! Getting back together   Finally! Getting back together - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally! Getting back together
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3