Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time with my family

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Time with my family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:43 pm

I turned my head to the side, away from his. "Damn you, go." I folded my arms over my chest. "Stop trying to butter me up. It's not working. Im still going through with the divorce.. so.. skip on out of here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:48 pm

"You know I'm never going to let that go through, baby." I leaned in the rest of the way, taking her chin in my fingers and turning her head toward mine, kissing her again. This time, it was soft and gentle. Pulling back, I smiled at her. "I love you, baby. Always and Forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 am

"Goodbye, Jackson." I said, pushing him slightly out the door and giving him a wave. "See you for JJ's next night out.." I shut the door and leaned against it, closing my eyes tightly as tears formed. Damn him for always making me love him more each time I saw him. Not when he didn't deserve my love, anymore than I deserved his. I brushed a tear away, ran a shaky hand over my stomach and whispered under my breath. "Always and forever." I clicked the lock and crawled up into bed with JJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time with my family   Time with my family - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time with my family
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2